No announcement yet.

What do you notice first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly? I'm usually completely oblivious to everyone unless they directly interact with me. Meaning, I always miss the people on the street.

However, once we begin interacting, be it just waiting in line in a coffeeshop or saying excuse me on the el, it's the face that I always notice first. Mostly because that's what I'm interacting with--a face in front of a person.

Interestingly, it irritates me when I can't see the face--I find myself craning, trying to get a glimpse of it.

That said, I tend to prefer au naturale, or just a smidgen of makeup. If it's noticeable, then it's bad. Kinda like perfume or flash--it can be very flattering, if the preson knows how to use it; unfortunately, too many just slather it on, thinking the flashiness will be beneficial, when in actuality it just looks/smells/sounds whorish/overpowering/laggy.

One past the face, it's personality. Because if a girl can't find the holocaust or the tsunami funny, what will she find humorous?
    B♭3

Comment

I first look at the breasts, no doubt. But that's not what keeps me looking. My scan makes a swap down to hips/ass, then goes to the face. Actually, it also depends on the clothing, in winter I get to the face more quickly, yet that's where I stop.
      How often did my mind check boobs: great; check ass: gorgeous; check face: WTF, completely lose interest. OTOH, it's perfectly possible that I turn completely crazy when looking at a pretty and nice face, even though I wasn't really impressed at the first to eyecatching body parts...
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Re: What do you notice first?

Originally posted by Skywise
        On chicks.

Personnally, it's the ass. Nothing 's better than a nice girls ass.....and on top of that, sitting on a motorcycle. Mmmmmm. Then the face. Thought I'd rather my gf had a nice face than a nice ass, I always spot the ass first and the face after.
        how do you notice the ass first when it's on her backside?

Comment

Breasts, hair, eyes in that order
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Skywise
            Boobs are fine but they dont do **** for me when shes on 4 legs.
            that's why you have mirrors.

Comment

I voted for breasts, but don't think I'm a pig. That's my first test to see if it's actually a woman or not. Yes I know she could still be a transvestite or a man stuffing something in a bra.

Then I look for long hair. Women who look like men just don't do it for me. Sorry ladies. I know short hair is easier to manage though. So I can't blame you for doing it.

delicate face. But I'm not hung up on beauty (those who have seen my picture know this ), I just don't like women who look too masculine. Beauty isn't important.

Comment

Working...
              X