Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you notice first?

On chicks.

Personnally, it's the ass. Nothing 's better than a nice girls ass.....and on top of that, sitting on a motorcycle. Mmmmmm. Then the face. Thought I'd rather my gf had a nice face than a nice ass, I always spot the ass first and the face after.
    Her ass
    7.14%
    Her eyes (right....!)
    21.43%
    Her face
    21.43%
    Her lips
    3.57%
    Her legs
    3.57%
    Her Hair
    3.57%
    Her breasts
    35.71%
    Her Banana :dizzy:
    3.57%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Skywise, yeah you're right on the button.. a nice girls butt and motorcycle.. ... woaahah.. two days ago I was getting gas in gas station and this girl was sitting on her own motorcycle.. a real racer too.. oh man.. first of all I get boners from nice bikes alone, but the girl was perfect 10.. just perfect.

It was difficult for me to stand there. Did she show off the performance when she left? Yeah she did
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well I once tried changing my handle to Legman, so...

Mmm.. legs, calves, thighs, hips...

Comment

face and the area around the pelvis, both in front and behind, slightly above and slightly below. ( sorry for the somewhat anatomical wording)
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

face and boobiiiies

Comment

well, boobs are very cool, but generally it's a secondary feature, as long as they actually are there.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Boobs are fine but they dont do **** for me when shes on 4 legs.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

to tell you the truth i dint htink i notice a thing first...
                i think i get the overall picture awith instant scan and then afterwards break it down at my leizure. i'll notice face height hair legs with the initial instant scan and then rate.
                after she has passed the initial rating i'll break it down and in that phase boobies and ass will count crucially. although if she passed at the second level most probably I have placed her under the very honoring bonkable category anyway
                of course these happen at a milisecond.

Comment

paiktis
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Breasts.

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Breasts are the first things I notice, but they aren't the thing that attracts me the most. It takes a nice smile to melt me completely
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

See, from behind you dont need tits, smile, face, eyes, nothing! You have all you need.

This is a most important issue. It should be topped.

Comment

That's the main thing yeah.. is your favourite sexual position missionary or doggy style? I tihnk the answer should be obvious..WOOH WOOH!

Nice butt makes up for bad breasts. Good breasts.. don't make up for bad butt.. they make up for like bad hair or OK face, but not butt.. A good butt can change the whole package from HMm.. I don't know into YEAHAAAAHE!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka

Comment

Pekka is right.

That's the main thing yeah.. is your favourite sexual position missionary or doggy style?

Neither of those.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X