Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I would only make things worse for myself by joining a second forum -- I waste enough time on here, as it is.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• uh, your login setup blows

It has me as registered but I can't login.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That's because they don't want you to log in.

Comment

• I really hate that I can't see when I type to login.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I didn't have any trouble.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• hint: keep your eyelids open when you type

Comment

• The BK filter seems to be working.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Well, I figured out the trick.

Comment

• There have been some hiccups in the move. The log-in page, for example, doesn't seem to work right. It does log you in, though.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Blah. I don't care anymore.

Edit: Not about Eventis! I meant about the argument I was about to continue in this post, that I then deleted as I didn't really care enough to bother
                      Last edited by Drogue; May 12, 2005, 08:31.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                          X