• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventis' server is reliable.

Comment

• ph33r!

Comment

• But thankfully still down. I have assignments to do, you know.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalius
          Eventis' server is reliable.

Comment

• omfg kucipwnage!!

Comment

• Well, I don't get the ph33r message anymore, but I do get this:

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 54

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 54

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 54

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 55

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 55

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 55

Warning: main(./fetchposts.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 56

Warning: main(./fetchposts.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 56

Warning: main(): Failed opening './fetchposts.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php on line 56

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/eventis/public_html/index.php

Comment

• PROGRESS!!

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Now the error messages don't start till line 184: IT'S COMING!

Comment

• And the front page is up... but I can't log in.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Comment

• The login page on eventis.ws does not work at all. In addition, it gives a page not found error.

The login page on forums.eventis.ws does work. However, it also gives a page not found error.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• If anyone knows if this guy is a member of Eventis, let me know and I might consider joining.
                              Attached Files
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Come anyways; we need more girls and gays there to make the male babe threads successful.
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X