X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
    www.qwantz.com/
    The content of our drivel doesn't change nearly as much
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Nah Kassi, I mean the debates where you, the EPE's leader, were in complete agreement with the PUNKKD's whiny and anti fun ideas
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Lowering avatar prices I didn't specify numbers though, so my laundry is clean. And I only converted to supporting the kylling of Kuci after I had to start shoveling his spam.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          Lowering avatar prices I didn't specify numbers though, so my laundry is clean. And I only converted to supporting the kylling of Kuci after I had to start shoveling his spam.
          That isn't something to be proud of.

Comment

There's no reason to be proud of kylling Kuci? It's Eventis greatest achievement!

Comment

No. He only supported killing Kuci when he had extra work because of him.

Comment

So says Lord "I can't decide which party to join" Nuclear.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

So says Jon "I'm anti-life, pro-terrorist, anti-humanity, anti-America, anti-morals" cha.

Comment

Indeed
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I love me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                        No. He only supported killing Kuci when he had extra work because of him.
                        I am proud to have learned from my mistake. I had to learn the hard way, that's all.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I was rich, all my money... gone?
                          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia

You mean when I was trying to get the prices lower as soon as possible? Which meant going for legislation that would have passed the admins? I only had joncha's opinion, I had to work with it. There was no way to find out if the other admin's would have accepted a price that joncha thought was preposterously low.

I somehow doubt the memership of the Event has the ability to do that. I could chip in, but I have no means to do it. No credit card, no paypal, no nothing.
                            You get your heads together and pick someone you all trust who does have a credit card, then send checks to that person. Handle addresses and pledges through PMs, so everything is secure, and egos don't get in the way.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Arranging a check and sending it would probably cost more than my contribution would be.

Comment

• Seriously? Not "Mum, can I pay give you €10 in exchange for a cheque for €10" ?
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X