Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think maybe we should bring back the ₩easel once the site is back up and running...
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        Kind of a laisse-faire off-topic.

But don't let these nitwits fool you. It's pure spam. And pirates. And ninjas. And ninjapirates. And ?easels.
        NO FRENCHIES ALLOWED

Comment

That's FREEDOM script to you, buster.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            NO FRENCHIES ALLOWED
            Erm... his great Kuci-murdererness Spiffor?
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

L'Event c'est moi!
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Erm... his great Kuci-murdererness Spiffor?
                He is of LEGO nationality; his current French residency is overlooked.

Comment

So, how 'bout an Event?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

My source in the group investigating the matter has been seen saying, and this is a direct quote, "Eventis is seriously ****ed up".
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Again!

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Eventis was horrible. May It Never Survive. MINS.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

But we have babe threads
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

All we want is a free server that never goes offline. Is that so much to ask?
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

There has been a... complication. The threads are safe, however, and things should be up and running soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Eventis was horrible. May It Never Survive. MINS.
                                It never survives, but it always resurrects
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X