Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Britain arrest woman defending her home against pillagers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's okay if people steal your property or vandalize, as long as you do it a little bit? I was unaware I am not protected by the police against minor crimes, only big ones.

I need to find some way to pay less taxes, if that is the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vesayen
      So it's okay if people steal your property or vandalize, as long as you do it a little bit? I was unaware I am not protected by the police against minor crimes, only big ones.

I need to find some way to pay less taxes, if that is the case.
      I can only hope the reaction of Britons to this outrage will get them to rethink their laws.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Britain needs to tighten up gun laws. This special needs teacher should never have been able to acquire the gun.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• They need to loosen them and let everyone who wants to, buy a handgun.

Had that woman had a sign on her lawn saying "I own a colt, would you like to meet it?", the yobs would of picked another house.

Comment

• Crime in the UK just isn't bad enough to make armed mayhem an attractive alternative.

Comment

They need to loosen them and let everyone who wants to, buy a handgun.

Had that woman had a sign on her lawn saying "I own a colt, would you like to meet it?", the yobs would of picked another house.
              Petty crime down, gun crime up. Great.

Comment

• Im just glad I didnt have to grow up in America. I probably wouldnt be alive after that time I stuck my kebab on that guys car, or when I got caught playing knock down ginger
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

They need to loosen them and let everyone who wants to, buy a handgun.

That would really be a help if just half of those yobs also had bought a gun ,
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

But the increase of violent gun crime is a sign of Western progress. Just look at United States.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Earth to Ned, come in Ned. Her previous call to the police was to report a stolen FISH!!!!! Of course the police decided their time was better spent solving rapes and murders then listening to some looney lady whine about her lost goldfish. That's a frivolous call so the cops didn't give her the time of day.
                      Actually, police did take that incident sewriously. Here's the photo-fit picture they released of the suspect.
                      Attached Files
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Mr Kelly

Hey, Ned, I thought I'd seen you around before:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Dauphin, you got it. Alexander's Horse said he is actually related to Ned Kelly. But has not asked that I surrender my nickname.
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Ned's heroe is a cold blooded cop killer - how ironic.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Ned's heroe is a cold blooded cop killer - how ironic.
                              Horse, your relative was better than that and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

Liberty, also up.

Comment

Working...
                                X