Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I take my thumb and press against one of my ribs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh, why do all you guys automaticaly assume that anyone else who posts on this forum is a virgin? If you are not a virgin, then chances are no one else on this board is either.

Perhaps they are virgins..
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ok, space's thread topics can't possibly get stupider than this, can they? I think my brain would explode if they did.

I have absolutely no doubt that they can.

MtG is a wise man.

Comment

Comment

Have you tried sitting on your thumb and spinning.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

the really funny aspect of that is, he must be so bored up in the north pole that he probably has

Comment

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
              X