Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I take my thumb and press against one of my ribs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I take my thumb and press against one of my ribs...

...slowly increasing the amount of pressure applied which would break first?

Try it and let us know.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Try it and let us know.

Um. No.

Comment

Thumb.

Comment

Your will.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Rib.

Comment

Ouch!

Rib, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                Your will.

Comment

You don't have the muscular strength to break either.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Leg.
                    Blah

Comment

Either way you'll cause yourself pain. But I'd hope for a broken finger...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        You don't have the muscular strength to break either.
                        My money's on KH.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Ribs are easy to break, but Guynemer is most likely the one who is correct.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I also think that you are not strong enough to break either by slowly increasing pressure. (I'm certain I'm not)
                            Now if you hit yourself, it might be a different thing.

Comment

You would break your 'I must make 2 threads every day, and if I can't come up with something good, I'll just .. well make a thread'-bone.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X