Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I take my thumb and press against one of my ribs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, he does start some sh1t threads..

Comment

he's bored up at the north pole

Comment

he's probably still a virgin, too, at his age

Comment

dude that was uncalled for
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
              Yeah but so was the thread, so all in good spirit

Comment

You would break your 'I must make 2 threads every day, and if I can't come up with something good, I'll just .. well make a thread'-bone.

Dont want to break that bone. Its very precious to me.

yeah, he does start some sh1t threads..

I am bored up here on the top of the world.

he's probably still a virgin, too, at his age

Sheesh, why do all you guys automaticaly assume that anyone else who posts on this forum is a virgin? If you are not a virgin, then chances are no one else on this board is either.

Nah. Ecth has a lot of pent up sexual frustration. The only way he can find to release it is to insult other people. Perfectly understandable. I was that way too when I was 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Sheesh, why do all you guys automaticaly assume that anyone else who posts on this forum is a virgin? If you are not a virgin, then chances are no one else on this board is either.

What makes you think he's not a virgin?
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Wind.
                    Thought we were talking about breaking bones.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Nah. Ecth has a lot of pent up sexual frustration. The only way he can find to release it is to insult other people. Perfectly understandable. I was that way too when I was 14.

Im guessing that in a country with legalized prostitution there are much better ways to release your pent up frustration And all you would need to do is save up your pocket money to put an end to any 'youre a virgin' jibes in the playground
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Ok, space's thread topics can't possibly get stupider than this, can they? I think my brain would explode if they did.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't know. I particularly liked loinburger's "which eye would you rather drive a railroad spike through" poll.

But let's make this thread more retarded: How do deaf people get up in the morning? It can't be by alarm clock.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

yeah in fact I was just picking on another geek from this board, the reaction says it all though

Comment

Re: If I take my thumb and press against one of my ribs...

Originally posted by Space05us
                              ...slowly increasing the amount of pressure applied which would break first?
                              Depends which rib, which location, and the angle of the thumb in relation to its socket joint and the direction of pressure into your rib, but it's not likely you're strong enough to break anything that way.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                Ok, space's thread topics can't possibly get stupider than this, can they? I think my brain would explode if they did.
                                I have absolutely no doubt that they can.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X