1 people in the chat room:ari, ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All are from the north.

And I should clarify. The majority are Filipinas.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Married I'd guess...

Boholanos make the best wives. They are renowned even in the Phils, my Boholano wife informs me...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

That would be ladies from the island of Bahol, I take it?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

They are a few younger ladies.

But I'm not really looking for someone else right now.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Apparently they are looking for you!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey dude. Welcome back to the States.

Didn't you already have a house in the Phils? Are you going to sell it? I've always wondered whether you could recoup an investment in a house there.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Apparently they are looking for you!
                I'd be satisfied with just one.

Comment

ari
                  ari idling alone

Comment

irssi
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

ari
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Prince ari

Comment

ari, lord of the chat room.

Ben, someone else? Did you get your original girl back or find someone new? Spill pal!

DanS, yes we have a house in town. It's a nice place, Zkrib put up some pics in a thread that might still exist. Maybe he still has a link? We built it on the site of the house where Dolores grew up. The old place was falling down anyway. It's just around the corner from the college so cute girls wander by alot...

I prefer the ocean for the breezes. It can get hot there, particularly in May and June. It's nice to be able to splash around a bit as well. We need more space to put up the family that visits at fiesta time in May. Though we have 5 bedrooms now there's still people sleeping on the couches and floor in the living room. Wonderful, friendly people, I love em, and I want them to be more comfortable than that.

I believe we could get our money out of our house and sell it fairly quick. It's near the college so it has commercial potential. In fact we built a boarding house this trip on a lot next door we bought a couple years back. It has 5 double beds and will house 10 college girls for P250 each or $5 a month. It's one of several businesses we're starting for Dolores's brother so that he can be self sufficient. Interesting thing about the place, some of the trees used for studs were mahogany. I was amazed.

Dolores will never want to sell the house. Houses there stay in a family for generations and that's what I expect will happen with ours...which I find to be a pleasurable thought.

Nice to be back! Good to see you Dan.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                            irssi
                            It still hasn't crashed? What's your uptime now? My Win32-compatible leafchat crashes once in every 60 hours or so (of cours, Win98 crashes about 3-4 times in that period, so... ).
                            Last edited by RGBVideo; April 8, 2005, 12:53.

Comment

It's a bit of a long story. Her current boyfriend, she's started coming to me, and she's really unhappy with him. Unlike what I believed before, it won't be a long-term relationship.

So I've written to her, after her coming to me, that my feelings haven't changed, that I'd like to marry her if she would give me a chance, rather than just shutting me out as she has in the past.

I'm waiting for my response though, and she hasn't told me to get lost, nor have I seen her with her current boyfriend either.

She's also my sponsor and was there for me during my confirmation, which is when I gave her the letter.

Comment

I don't really strive for huge uptimes. It's currently a couple of hours over five days both for irssi and for this box. The only time I ever saw irssi crash was when I was messing around in a charconv script for it without really understanding what I was doing...
                                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                                X