No announcement yet.

1 people in the chat room:ari, ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny. After all this talk about going earlier, and I end up working with Filipinos who really like me and try to teach me some Tagalog.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I've paid off the last of my debts to my friend, and I've been able to stay in my budget, paying for myself since the new year.

To save, I'll have to pick up more work, which I'm working on at the moment.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        let this present insanity go ...
        No way! Insanity is my strong suit!

Comment

brb, gotta go get the wife.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
            . . . I end up working with Filipinos who really like me and try to teach me some Tagalog.
            If he knows Tagbalian Cebuese, then you'll be in clover.

Comment

Alas, no one is from Bohol.

Comment

Boholono is pretty much the same as Cebuano. Cebu is a bretty big city so mabe there's someone from Cebu... Any of the Visayan islands in fact have "the same language but different tonation" -Dolores.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  Cebu is a bretty big city so mabe there's someone from Cebu...
                  But do they travel? All the Philippinos I know over here (except Dolores) are from the north.

Comment

Not as much, that's true. Also the US military bases were up north and alot of northern Filipinas married american servicemen. Plus it's easier for folks from Luzon because the US embasy is in Manila. Of the dozen or so Philipinos in my little town only one other besides Dolores and Clemente speak Cebuano. Too bad too as she loves her languge and wants to speak it.

Comment

Lancer Lancer Hes our Man

Greetings Lancer hope you been well

Grandpa Geezer Troll
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome GT!
                        It's good to be back.

Comment

Welcome back Lance
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thank you Ted! So good to see you still post. You da man!

I thought about you now and again over there. When I saw a particularly good looking girl it would cross my mind that you would no doubt 'hit it'.

Wierd huh?

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X