1 people in the chat room:ari, ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 people in the chat room:ari, ...

Is 'ari' really in the chat room all by himself? What does one do in a chat room all alone? Could ari have multiple personalities that just need to talk things out? ...in which case perhaps he/they should not be disturbed?

Dolores and I are back in Oregon after 6 months in the Philippines. We had a great time but returned 2 months early to begin saving for a property we really like, right on the ocean. Very rocky with a cave and lots of tide pools. We want to develope it in such a way that it enhanses the environment by providing a safe place for little fish to become big fish without being eaten before maturity. Eaten as adult fish they can feed more people... I have all sorts of plans in this regard as well as for a house that will sit on the property and make maximum use of the light zephers that waft in from the ocean to cool the place. The house will be curved to enclose a private courtyard with a small pool and a large bbq pit for cooking whole pigs on a big stick for fiesta and other special occasions.

I just got back on the internet and should be visiting Poly alot more often.

Hello!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

he's always listed in the chat room. I have no idea why. I've never been there msyelf.

Comment

oh, and welcome back.

Comment

Hey!

Welcome back Lancer.

Lots of news to catch up on.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I used to go the for the Poly birthday chats but going these days is far too complicated as one needs to download something.

Comment

Hey ben! What news?

Comment

See my thread I just bumped.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ta dah!!

Hi Lance!

Are you still in the Phils or are you back in Oregon?

Comment

Zkrib, we be back in Oregon. I've made copies of the video I made while you and Theben were there and if you send an address...etc.

How's life pal?

Comment

Well, my video player is broken right now so hold off on sending a copy down.

Work sux.

But I've been in the headlines in our local rag (which all the judges here read).

The Legislature got ticked off at the court not bargaining with us, so there's a bill going through the Assembly. It just passed the Assembly Committee yesterday, and the story makes me look like I'm an 800 pound gorilla pushing it through.

Comment

Actually I think I have an address for you around here somewhere so I'll send it anyway. We want you to come back someday is why...

"and the story makes me look like I'm an 800 pound gorilla pushing it through."

You're not 800 lbs!?!

I thought you were going to quit that job?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        I thought you were going to quit that job?
                        Not until they stop terminating the clerks after two years and bringing in new people to replace them.

Comment

I've got an opportunity to clerk for the post office, just came up today.

In the meantime I've been working as a bookbinder for a mostly filipino warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                            Actually I think I have an address for you around here somewhere
                            Or...you could just check your PMs.

Comment

"Not until they stop terminating the clerks after two years and bringing in new people to replace them."

It'll take a revolution...good luck though Zkrib, go in and win!

Let me know how it works out. You can find me sipping an ice cold San Miguel while bobbing around in my own tropical tide pool.

I guess my point is to let this present insanity go and embrace reality while it can still be had at a good price.

Ben! Good for you dude. You going to be ready for the next trip? Coming up in December maybe...

Comment

Working...
                              X