Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than 15 minutes and Chelsea is giving everything they can to the offense. So far Carragher looks like the MotM.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• My lord... Chelsea missed a stoppage time goal by thaaaat much!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• What a waste of two hours... complete tedious ****. I'd forgotten why I hate the champions league.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Nice to see more money cant buy everything.

Lets hope Liverpool dont disappoint in the final, im sure their fans wont
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• gudjohnson! oh well.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Excellent defending by Carragher and co, not an extremely stimulating match though So what will Chelsea's shopping list be like this summer? Quality (20+ goals a season) forward (Adriano is the rumors swilling around atm), 3rd winger for cover (Joachim is mentioned), right and left back cover (Kaladze and Cole are mentioned).

Comment

• Congrats to 'Pool! You'll have your hands full with Milan, though.

Istanbul should be fun though .

Comment

• Originally posted by lightblue
                  Excellent defending by Carragher and co, not an extremely stimulating match though So what will Chelsea's shopping list be like this summer? Quality (20+ goals a season) forward (Adriano is the rumors swilling around atm), 3rd winger for cover (Joachim is mentioned), right and left back cover (Kaladze and Cole are mentioned).
                  I think striker and right wing are the priorities for next season for Chelsea.

Comment

• You know I enjoy watching English commentators and their pronounciation of Spanish/Portugese names .

Joe-say Mourinho.
                    Luis Gar-thia.

It's just interesting to me is all.

Comment

• Wheres MikeH? Chelsea were poor but we defended well.

@Imran, English commentators these days go out of their way to pronounce names, we have Gar-thia, 'Onree, David 'Inola, Nun'eh etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                        What a waste of two hours... complete tedious ****. I'd forgotten why I hate the champions league.
                        Thats 'cos you've forgotten what its like to be in champions league!

Comment

• Originally posted by reds4ever
                          Wheres MikeH? Chelsea were poor but we defended well.

@Imran, English commentators these days go out of their way to pronounce names, we have Gar-thia, 'Onree, David 'Inola, Nun'eh etc.
                          heh...

And MikeH hasn't been around for quite a while actually.

Comment

• I know I'm biased, but it's good result for football in this country. You can't buy everything (although they probably will next year when they they a decent striker)

Comment

• You aren't seriously acting like Liverpool is a poor team are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                You aren't seriously acting like Liverpool is a poor team are you?
                                Actually the club does have serious financial problems, we'll have to sell in order to buy this year. We're not exactly in the poor house but we're a way off the likes of ManU, Chelsea and the big continental outfits.

Comment

Working...
                                X