Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that is pretty damned light. But, of course, they are an Italian squad. Can't make 'em mad, right?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• pretty lightly!? 4 games behind closed doors is a disgrace if you ask me
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Well, big Italian teams in the Champions Leauge equals lots of money, and the UEFA likes getting lots of money more than they like players surviving the matches
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Ouch... Birmingham got beat down by Arsenal in first semi-final of the FA Cup. Not like it wasn't expected, but ouch anyway.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Blackburn

Comment

• I dunno about that. I've wanted to throw things at Milan before.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Though if headers are worth double, Brian McBride, the American who plays for Fulham, will be starting every game
                another old guy who doesnt start on the US national team . . .
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                  another old guy who doesnt start on the US national team . . .
                  Neither does Shearer for the English national team, but no one is calling him crap. There aren't many players on national teams around the world over 32.

Oh, and yeah, Blackburn. Same difference .

Comment

• Shearer would easily still get picked had he not retired from internationals.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Neither does Shearer for the English national team, but no one is calling him crap. There aren't many players on national teams around the world over 32.
                      youre gonna compare the US national team to the english national team, skill wise? are you insane?
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Indeed, that is insane...the US team is much better.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                          youre gonna compare the US national team to the english national team, skill wise? are you insane?
                          Another person who doesn't understand simply analogies.

Shearer would easily still get picked had he not retired from internationals.

Ah, there is someone who gets it . Well, McBride does get picked. He just doesn't start anymore. I'm not sure if Shearer would start with Owen and Rooney around. He'd be a late game super-sub type of guy.

Comment

• C'mon the barcodes!!!!

Ronaldos just been (correctly) booked for diving

Comment

• Newcastle got hammered in the end. They better have some transfers lined up because they're defence was rather soft on high balls to say the least. Not much protection from midfield either, Robert's last game perhaps?

Comment

• Newcastle got hammered in the end. They better have some transfers lined up because they're defence was rather soft on high balls to say the least. Not much protection from midfield either, Robert's last game perhaps?

I hope not. He's one of the better players. The team needs new ownership -- the current owners are just leeches. I hope that season ticket sales suffer next year, and they get forced out.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X