This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you guy's win the whole thing.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• heh, and if Liverpool win, Everton won't get in the CL even if they finish 4th.. Now that'd make a lot Reds I know quite happy

Comment

• Cheers Boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
          Every team is of the fans, no matter how much money the club has, if the fans dont show up theres no reason for it to even exist anymore, even besides all the gate receipts.
          There's a difference between showing up for matches and buying merchandise and completely running the club and being involved in every aspect of it...

So theyre all foreign players but theyre playing for the club you support, so you support them, you dont turn your back on them because they dont move their whole family into town, or get to know you personally.
          Yup, just the type of thing a people's club like FC Twente doesn't need...

It is afterall only their job
          Well, that's the problem right there. If any player ever thinks that the thing they do, which millions of people would kill for to do as well, is 'just a job', I don't want him anywhere NEAR my FC Twente...

Having healthy ambitions is one thing, and I don't mind players moving on to big clubs when the time is right, but even in football there's such a thing as loyalty...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Good play by Liverpool, but I think their run ends with Chelsea. Mourinho wants to win the whole hting again.

Oh, and LoA, Adu's background has checked and rechecked. He ain't 17 or 18, he's 16 right now. Conspirary theories without any facts behind them may convince you, but they don't work for everyone.

Oh, and my speculation on the MLS is at least based on correlation. You got nothing.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oh, and LoA, Adu's background has checked and rechecked. He ain't 17 or 18, he's 16 right now. Conspirary theories without any facts behind them may convince you, but they don't work for everyone.
              uh huh. when he first broke into the league, he looked like a man. do you know any 15 year old who looked comparable to him? nope. add to it the fact that in some african countries they underestimate their birth year by two or three, and thats how we know hes not 15. officially yes, in reality, hes a few years older.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Um... no he didn't. What men do you hang around. Even today, Adu looks like a 15 year old. He looks like a freaking kid, LoA! Look how small he was in D.C. last year and compared to other U-17s.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Um... no he didn't. What men do you hang around. Even today, Adu looks like a 15 year old. He looks like a freaking kid, LoA! Look at his face!
                  yep, i saw it when he broke into the league and was '15' and thats not the face of a 15 year old. maybe there are some chemical plants in NJ that screw up the people living there, but a 15 year old doesnt look anything like that. he looked 17, maybe 18.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Football hooligans
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Adu in the U-17 tourney:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                        yep, i saw it when he broke into the league and was '15' and thats not the face of a 15 year old. maybe there are some chemical plants in NJ that screw up the people living there, but a 15 year old doesnt look anything like that. he looked 17, maybe 18.
                        I guess maybe your men look like boys then, because Adu looks like a 16 year old. He doesn't look like a 17 or 18 year even now!

Comment

• Adu in the U-17 tourney:
                          aaaahh, the strategic lawyer trick - choosing a photo thats too small to see, but telling everyone whats there anyways without letting anyone else see it "b"

I guess maybe your men look like boys then, because Adu looks like a 16 year old. He doesn't look like a 17 or 18 year even now!
                          15 year olds are not men. thats the point. 17, 18 year olds are. therefore, 15 year olds shouldnt look like men.

i rest my case.

Comment

• choosing a photo thats too small to see

What are you blind?! It's 137 by 190. Decrease your resolution or something!

15 year olds are not men. thats the point. 17, 18 year olds are. therefore, 15 year olds shouldnt look like men.

And he doesn't. Unless the men in your area look like boys (btw, they aren't supposed to look like boys, which is what Adu looks like)

You rest your case while losing, that's great

Comment

• Interesting article I thought:

Inter Milan's shameful record of hooligan activity means the Italian club is in danger of becoming the first club to be kicked out of the Champions League.

UEFA's disciplinary panel meets on Friday to pass judgement on the derby quarter-final at the San Siro which was abandoned after AC Milan's goalkeeper Dida was struck and burned by a flare thrown during a barrage of missiles from Inter fans.

The disciplinary body will look at the club's record over the previous five years and take into account that in 2001 Inter were ordered to play two European home matches away from the San Siro and fined #35,000 (75,000 Swiss francs) after similar crowd trouble at their UEFA Cup tie with Spanish side Alaves.

There is a precedent for expulsion too after Fiorentina, another Italian club, were thrown out of the UEFA Cup in 1998 after a home-made explosive device hurled from the crowd during the match against Swiss side Grasshopper injured the fourth official and caused the match to be abandoned.

One very senior UEFA figure told the Press Association: "My guess is that Internazionale are close to being expelled from next season's competition and will need some very powerful mitigating factors to avoid such a ban.''

Will Inter become the first club to be kicked out the CL? Heysel led to all English clubs being banned from European competition for 5 years. I think that Inter should at least be banned from Europe for a year or two due to its shameful display.

Comment

• What are you blind?! It's 137 by 190. Decrease your resolution or something!
                                of which 1 pixel by 1 pixel shows his face

And he doesn't. Unless the men in your area look like boys (btw, they aren't supposed to look like boys, which is what Adu looks like)
                                nope, for the second time, the men in my area look like men, the boys look like boys. fredu adu looks like a man, therefore, he is a man, and couldnt possibly be 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X