No announcement yet.

Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you aren't getting is that at first he thought she could be cured. When someone says they don't want to be hooked up to a machine, they generally mean permanently, not temporarily. They don't want to live that way for the rest of their life, not, don't do it if it's only for a little while. Once he gave up hope she could be fixed, he falls back to what she said she wanted.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• No what your are not getting is that your standing was that terri never wanted to be supported by artificial means and those were micheals own words. Not hell Ill let it go for a couple of years he knew then she was in a pvs state . He lied to everyone just like he parents did
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• You know what, she's dead, and I don't care anymore.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• You Believe that Terri was a dead sack but she had a heart that was still beating. Her soul may have left a long time ago, however she suffered a lot here. Why is this so important, that no one realises that she was human and gods child.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• at least some still care
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• that would be all well and good if there actually was a god.

a human's life is no different than a dogs. And we don't let brain dead dogs continue on living.

Yes, I'm advocating treating humans like dogs.

Comment

• but she had a heart that was still beating.

Erm, you know that 'you' isn't located in the heart, right?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                  but she had a heart that was still beating.

Erm, you know that 'you' isn't located in the heart, right?
                  but love is.

Comment

• And love is all that I need,
                    and I found it here in your heart.
                    It isn't hard to see,
                    We're in heaven.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                      that would be all well and good if there actually was a god.

a human's life is no different than a dogs. And we don't let brain dead dogs continue on living.

Yes, I'm advocating treating humans like dogs.
                      Diss there is a God. Because you do not belive in him does not make him less real. He is with you even though you dont believe in him. And comparing a human to a dog is not acceptable.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• all you need is love

perhaps the christians were listening to too many Paul McCartney lyrics.

Comment

• Diss there is a God. Because you do not belive in him does not make him less real.

God hates humanity. That's why Genocide happens.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• The God You refuse to believe in makes you whole. God doesnt hate. People do. So to blame the actions of ignorant people on God is absurd.

Comment

• (God is omnipotent)

thus

(God can stop genocide, per definition)

AND

(Genocide happens)

= (God has the full power to stop genocide and doesn't stop it)

thus

(God approves of it)

QED.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• hun when you were little did your mother always tie your shoes for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X