Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that it was a plot by leftists to kill terri
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Or that Terri is secretly conscious, and that the court-appointed neurologist is evil/inept. Despite the legal baggage this case has had.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

• Actually, Teri isn't dead. This is all an elaborate plot to secret her away to use as a broodmare for alien-human hybrid clones.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Just my point. The left cannot point to any rightist conspiracy theories.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Which we'll chop up to use as meat for broodwiches.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

• ned, the conspiracy theory that michael shaivo was all in it for money.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                Just my point. The left cannot point to any rightist conspiracy theories.
                You should have heard the Newsmaxians during Clinton's administration
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                  ned, the conspiracy theory that michael shaivo was all in it for money.
                  MRT, but even the court and the guardian ad litem said that Shiavo had a conflict in this regard. What struck most people on the right, though, was that Schiavo had a new wife and kids which placed him in conflict with Terri's eventual recovery, even though there was no hope of that given present technology.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Just my point. The left cannot point to any rightist conspiracy theories.
                    Clinton's going to turn the U.S. over to the U.N. with an army of silent black helicopters.

Liberals are planning to start a civil war if Kerry loses.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• its a conspiracy theory. the court obviously didnt think the conflict was great enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                        its a conspiracy theory. the court obviously didnt think the conflict was great enough.
                        No, the court thought that the Schindler's had the same conflict.

Comment

• Well they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Clinton's going to turn the U.S. over to the U.N. with an army of silent black helicopters.

Liberals are planning to start a civil war if Kerry loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              Well they did.
                              That could be debated. But the fact that the guardianship was not changed does not change the fact that both the court and the guardian ad litem found that Michael had a conflict of interest.

Comment

No, the court thought that the Schindler's had the same conflict.
                                and the result of that was what? think of the end result.

Comment

Working...
                                X