X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He got in due to nepotism
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Yeah got a prime spot in the organization too. Friggin family owned businesses.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• The Christian Mob

I picture god as looking a lot like Marlon Brando

Jesus? Yeah, some hippy who got himslef killed by police assisted suicide.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• you guys still talking about this?

I am interested in the autopsy results. But other than that, I don't care anymore.

Comment

• I just started talking about it... The mob/christian hierarchy similarities are startteling!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• I thought I'd use this thread to post an update on the Shiavo case. In the weeks leading up to the end of Teri Shiavo's death large numbers of right wing Christian groups filed claims in Florida that Teri Shiavo was being abused & neglected by her husband and that the state of Florida should take custody of her. The court allowed these claims to be investigated but denied that custody could be taken away from Michael Shiavo unless compelling evidence was proven.

The results of hte investigation are back and all 87 claims of abuse & neglect were found to be completely without merit and entirely untrue. Don't expect Tom Hannity or Fox News to print a retraction as they have (predictably) ignored the results. Fox News dedicated hours and hours of air time claiming that not only was the abuse possible but that the evidence was absolutely over welling and that the state of Florida just needed to protect Teri Shiavo from her rapaging and abusive husband.

That was all just a lie and no abuse ever occured. I guess this is just more proof that Faux news really isn't news.

Florida's online records of the shiavo case.

News report explaining the results.

The autopsy report should be made public in May and everyone expects the results to say she was a total vegetable but don't expect Faux News or the conservative groups who pumped this case up to retract anything or to apologize for all of their baseless accusations.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• why are they taking so long for the autopsy results? I was hoping that was why this thread was bumped. I'm still curiuos to hear the results.

It's funny how cases like this just completely drop off the news so fast. But of course the pope death overshadowed it. But that's how it always is.

Comment

• Someone pull the life support on this thread!
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Zombie Schiavo!!1
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Someone pull the life support on this thread!
                      Being the thread starter, I concur.

Somebody mind reporting this post to a mod? Thanks!

Comment

• I have no idea how any report on abuse could be complete before the autopsy report that would, I presume, confirm the 1991 bone scan that we've heard about.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• /me slaps Ned with a cold, dead, stinky, fish.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I shall post creepy cartoons from Faithmouse.com here. Christian fundamentalists be Yarrr and woo.

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Star mole is my hero.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I am curious as to why her face is on a gavel.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X