Schiavo Pt. Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I don't think anyone's endorsing starvation, dip****.
    Yes, you are.

I'd say someone like you who advocates eugenics is something rather worse than a dip****, don't you think Herr Dr Chegitz Mengele.
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; April 3, 2005, 00:23.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Herr Doktor Ted Striker
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm glad she was allowed to die too.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Yes, you are.

I'd say someone like you who advocates eugenics is something rather worse than a dip****, don't you think Herr Dr Chegitz Mengele.
          What are you talking about?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Pay no attention - I was just giving the dip**** a slap.

Comment

• I hope that you guys caught the a&e documentary on this lady seems all along the whole bunch of them were full of **** and after money
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Mrs. T,

Which group of people were after money?
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• according to the story on tv interviewing the families the husband sued for money because of lost wife duties and to take care of terri in the future.

the schindler family wanted money from schiavo after he won the battle for living expenses they said he promised them half of what his share was
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• both the schaivo family and the schindler family are on here speaking

Comment

• damn

always come down to money

Comment

• seems no party wasnt honest ever. Micheal excuse for suing was to help pay for terris care if he said that then why years later does he say she wouldnt want to live like that

Comment

• always come down to money

Some of us have been saying that for a while now...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            damn

always come down to money
                            I've been saying that all along . Yes I like bragging when I'm right. They were best of friends, until he got that money...

Comment

• I haven't really been following the case at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Yes, you are.

Who's advocating eugenics, troll?
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X