Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you changed your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fyi I post as Osiris or Osiris33 on some other forums- namely elder scrolls dot com, and Obsidian.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      damn... paiktis... now that's a blast from the past.
      Not really.

Comment

Same here. Since I switched to Ben Kenobi, I am Ben Kenobi everywhere.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Hmmmmm... Maybe because in most cases you need to have a Ph.D. to be a university proffesor?
          Itr also helps if you can spell professor. maybe that should be a requirement.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Itr also helps if you can spell professor. maybe that should be a requirement.

Yep,

Eene frak en twee schoenen.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I am and always will be Dr. Strangelove ever since John and Nikita conspired to almost get me nuked in '62.

I can usually use some variant of Dr Strangelove on other boards, i.e., DrStrangelove or Dr_Strangelove or Dr_S, though occasionally I've had to be The King of Hearts.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

ever since John and Nikita conspired to almost get me nuked in '62.
                Those bastards!

Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X