Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you changed your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times have you changed your screen name?

1. I capitalized the 'F'.
    60.00%
    21.43%
    11.43%
    7.14%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    10 or more
    0.00%
    banana/more cowbell- whatever floats your boat
    0.00%
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Used to be obiwan18

Ming says Obiwan was taken, so I became Ben Kenobi
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How many times have you changed your screen name?

And what were all your screen names?

I'll make a poll, but feel free to list all of them.

I can't remember all of mine exactly. I had so many DL's it's hard to keep track of them. With this particular account, I believe the name started off as Black Bart. Then moved onto Dissident Aggressor, and then to Dissident. I also had screen names of Krushala, and Puaxant Tuvip- these were with different "accounts" though. And many DL's such as Ass Clown, Fistful of Steel, and Barfasm. I also had maryjane as well. I think there were a couple others I cannot remember.

Comment

None.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This is my 3rd one. The first one I had when I was like 14 or something. This was before 'Dalgetti'. I've been 'Azazel' for 2 years now, I think.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

0 I think I need a change, dont' want to get lumped in with the country band of the same name

Comment

0. I have always had this handle.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

1. I capitalized the 'K'.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Once.

I came here when I was still on a 56K modem but only to downloads patches or mods or something for Civ2. I didn't even know what a forum was.
                  So when I did have cable, I couldn't remember it and started using this one.

Edit: nearly forgot, I used alva848 before (didn't mean anything, couldn't register Alva on most sites)
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Once. I've been Gatekeeper for three or four years now ... I used to be CYBERAmazon when I signed up more than five years ago. What can I say? I was going through an archaeology phase and was following the digs along the Black Sea (where they were finding historical traces of the legendary Amazon Nation). Gatekeeper is much more reflective of what I do IRL.

Gatekeeper
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Twice. Started with KrazyHorse, changed once to Frogger, once back to KrazyHorse
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                        Once. I've been Gatekeeper for three or four years now ... I used to be CYBERAmazon when I signed up more than five years ago. What can I say? I was going through an archaeology phase and was following the digs along the Black Sea (where they were finding historical traces of the legendary Amazon Nation). Gatekeeper is much more reflective of what I do IRL.

Gatekeeper
                        Oh, ****...I remember your CYBERAmazon name...
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

CYBERAmazon is nothing, I remember Diss's Krushala .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Tuberski
                            Deathtongue
                            Tuberski

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The 1212 Problem
                              1212 Pink Elephants
                              MRT144
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X