Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you changed your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to make my name italic, and we all remember how that fared.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Actually, nor do I
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Hmmm, it's changed more times than an OCD's underwear!
          And that contradicts what I said.... how?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            I tried to make my name italic, and we all remember how that fared.
            You did? How did it go? A failure?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
              here, only once. i started life on this site as 'edgecrusher,' but felt compelled to change to my current moniker. that was five years ago, and i've settled into this name nicely.

but when i was seventeen and t3h 1t3rw3b was new to me, i tried being all dark and scary with some silly name that had '666' in it. a few years later when i finally had access to the internet at home, i became a slightly more mature 'archfiend.' i then progressed to 'edgecrusher when i signed up for the old alpha.owo boards.
              I think I remember edgecrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

You did? How did it go? A failure?
                It looked kinda like this
                [i]chegitz guevara[i/]
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

now I remember

Comment

0 but I´m getting weary of my current handle. Only problem is I can´t decide what to change it into. I have too many good alternatives to choose from...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I have other names I'd like to try, but chegitz guevara is just so me,

Comment

1, I started out here as "SoulAssassin"... but after an extended absence at Poly, and after I got a new ISP and email address, I came back and created a new account, Sava... I forget the circumstances surrounding it, but I was talking with Ming about the situation and I gave him the new email and he changed my old account to "Sava"...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I may shorten my name to Diss, I haven't decided if I should though.

Comment

some posters should be forbidden from changing their nicks... like che and PH, for instance. or dr spike. or AH.
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I was shrum when I first started IRCing, but I haven't done that in years, and the last time I tried they wouldn't let me change my nich to shrum... guess it has some sort of conotation to it or something. So, I used Jaffer. I used that name at several forum boards, but thought it looked stupid. So, I changed it to Japher which looks somewhat racists and has a rather bad meaning to some Brits... That's just more me
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

I use the same name on all other forums too. Makes things easier for me.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X