X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor

Americans

Comment

Little late to the party, but 70 hot?! My lord, space, the Alaska weather has addled your brain! I usually keep the thermostat between 68-70.

One of my female friends though, likes the thermostat at 65 or lower, so I have an exception that destroys your rule! HAH!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, Mr. Siddiqui, exceptions make the rule.

Also, you are late for this thread, there's nothing to see here anymore, so go away.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

so go away

Which I guess is something said to you often when you talk about your imaginary Supercitizen.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Ohh Classy Imran! I was nice to you, and you start with the insults I see. Well, I have huge heart and lots of inner strength so I will just disregard your childish little games and move on. But let me give you an advice.. when someone is being nice to you, giving you advices, don't be a jerk. That is all.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I was nice to you

I guess this definition of 'nice' is why Finland is considered so evil .

I have huge heart and lots of inner strength

Is this something you tell yourself to compensate for your small brain and lack of outer strength?

Comment

You see, I didn't make a single insult last time either. You continue to insult me. And wrongly. For the record my brains are just fine, maybe not Einstein level, but just fine. My outer strengh is even greater than my inner strength. But my inner strength still can take your little words, because they are nothing but little words from someone who is not being a classy person, because they get a kick out of being jerks.
                In da butt.

Comment

And wrongly

You should be insulted for your use of the word 'nice'. Jerk.

Comment

"No, Mr. Siddiqui, exceptions make the rule.

Also, you are late for this thread, there's nothing to see here anymore, so go away."

You tell me what is NOT nice about that message? I start off with correcting your failed use of a known saying. So you would not look like a fool when you are with 12000 people and you say something important. Maybe I saved your career even?

I regard you as Mr.. how many times does that happen in here? How is this not being nice?

The next thing, I notify you gracefully, that you are late, and that this thread has died, and that you should go on and move to new threads, TO SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME! I was only being informative, and classy about it.

Then you come off with your fists flying in the air, calling me names, and I respond that you are not being nice to me, and that I don't like your new attitude. Then I talk about my attributes, and you make fun of me again with your puny little insults. Well let me tell you this much Mr. Imran, it's not working, but I expected a lot more from you, because you have been going on a downward spiral and fast. What is happening to you? Are you ok? I think you have some problems. Maybe I could help you?
                    In da butt.

Comment

You tell me what is NOT nice about that message

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Also, you are late for this thread, there's nothing to see here anymore, so go away

PWNED!!!

--

I notify you gracefully

I wonder what Finns would consider ungraceful!

No wonder your lot are so evil!

Comment

.. so go away.. ? was my way of letting you realize there's nothing to see here anymore. To save YOUR time. I PERSONALLY took the time to make sure you are not wasting YOUR time. That's the caliber of a man I am. And all you can do is get into these silly little things, calling people names, because you can't let go of your ego and racism?
                        In da butt.

Comment

was my way of letting you realize there's nothing to see here anymore. To save YOUR time. I PERSONALLY took the time to make sure you are not wasting YOUR time.

Yeah, yeah... it was done for my benefit, I'm sure. Sorry, but telling someone to 'go away' is not for their benefit, unless they are benefit to some great harm by staying.

You are such a racist.

Comment

No, telling someone to go away is just fine. How else can you say it? Please leave? Oh yeah, Bitte! BS! Go away is perfectly OK, I know it and you know it.

And I'm not a racist. I have not shown any indications to racism, so that is uncalled for. And racist.
                            In da butt.

Comment

telling someone to go away is just fine. How else can you say it? Please leave? Oh yeah, Bitte! BS! Go away is perfectly OK

No it isn't. Telling someone the thread is over and so they shouldn't waste their time anymore should be said "you shouldn't waste your time on this thread anymore", NOT "go away". Go away is rude. And you know it.

And I'm not a racist.

Yes you are. You are the biggest racist here, with your Hitler mustache and your marching walks. We all know who Supercitizen is supposed to represent, racist .

Comment

Count me in with spaced.

10 degrees is just about right.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X