No announcement yet.

Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubes likes it warmer then me. He gets cold faster then I do and hes from utah. I guess its cause I work in 50f degree temps the O.R.s are ket at 50 to 55f. Dont know whhat that is in celsius
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
      70 is NOT hot. 70 is nice. 80 with a breeze is perfect. 85 and up starts getting hot.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

When I'm naked (which is my normal clothing whenever I'm home alone), I find 21C to be a tad cool. My favourite temp is 23-24C. That's just ideal
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Humidity also can make a big difference for feeling cold/hot.

Comment

Too much information Spiffor...I hope I never have the misfortune to walk past your window when you are home
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I always keep the curtains closed, don't worry.

(and I thought you too enjoyed being "stark naked", from your own words, while at home )
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                I always keep the curtains closed, don't worry.

(and I thought you too enjoyed being "stark naked", from your own words, while at home )
                Did I ever mention that? Well they say loose lips sink ships. I don't quite know how that is relevent though
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Uh oh Eyes being coverd now
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

When I'm naked (which is my normal clothing whenever I'm home alone), I find 21C to be a tad cool. My favourite temp is 23-24C. That's just ideal
                    reaaaallyyy??
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

21°C is best for me, since I wear tee shirts and shorts even when I am alone at home.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Remember guys and gals, when Spiffor thinks of you he's naked.

Comment

I like it cold

Wifey, now that she's pregnant, changes every minute!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                            Remember guys and gals, when Spiffor thinks of you he's naked.
                            Americans

Comment

Hey Spiffor. Sorry to interupt...Can you check your PM's?

Thanks...Carryone everyone
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

When I'm naked (which is my normal clothing whenever I'm home alone)

Eh, like completely naked?
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X