Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What constitutes attractive (hetero male only poll)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    If it's about what I like to look at, nicely shaped breasts overcome all. .

Again I agree.

This is becoming a habit
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Smile
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        If it's about what I like to look at, nicely shaped breasts overcome all. I don't want to see brains.
        If it's just eye candy, harmonious proportions are the ticket. A nice smile is important too.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

An intelligent person is more likely to be rational and not cause all sorts of problems down the road.

Besides, this is the 21st century, physical defects can be corrected.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
            An intelligent person is more likely to be rational and not cause all sorts of problems down the road.

Besides, this is the 21st century, physical defects can be corrected.
            an intelligent person is more likely to be rational?

I call bull****.

Comment

I like to think everyone who posts here is intellegent... thus, Diss is right.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                an intelligent person is more likely to be rational?

I call bull****.
                Case in point. Or rather, an example that illustrates the point

I wonder if this counts as my "rude to Dissident" rite of passage?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Why are you making me choose between religion and breasts?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

no EYES?!
                    Quoted for Truth!
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Well, I made my choice.

Comment

I I have to choose one it must be brains. Nothing turns me off so quickly as stupidity. It doesn´t matter how good looking she is, if she hasn´t a clue she´s out
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

For a relationship that is going to last more than a couple of hours brains are a must.

If we are talking about the sort of woman that catches my eye as I'm passing by, then #1 is going to be physical balance (in my brain's sorting priorities), followed very closely with the way she moves. If she has grace and or obvious athletic strength then I'm likely to pay a lot of attention to her. While paying attention to her I might notice that she has certain other outstanding features, like a really pretty face, or nicely shaped breasts.

If we are talking about selecting women in a static fashion (ie from photos or whatever) then I'm a face man, with balance between features as a secondary consideration.

I seem to have dated a lot of doctors / lawyers. My current gf is a lawyer as a matter of fact. But I think that has more to do with long term compatability, as I never went after anyone because of their education or wealth. These types tend to have pursued me in fact. I'm far more likely to chase after a penniless balllet dancer or a tri-athlete honestly.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            Why are you making me choose between religion and breasts?
                            One option will make you feel less of a t!t .
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

I know. But I couldn't....resist....the...urge.....
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X