Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What constitutes attractive (hetero male only poll)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What constitutes attractive (hetero male only poll)?

From our recent world map, and various discussions, for every three Apolytoners out there, we have four opinions. Here's and attempt to see exactly what is hot, and what is not.

This list is NOT politically correct. It is not meant to be. It is limited to very stark, linear single choices. Ladies, start your own thread. Gay men, ditto. Photos and commentary are welcome - and if they weren't we would get them anyway.
    Any Female.
    3.95%
    Female and not morbidly obese.
    9.21%
    Any female willing to go to bed with me.
    3.95%
    Smiles. She's gotta have a great smile.
    13.16%
    Legs. I can watch legs all day - and night - long.
    3.95%
    Breasts. Nothing beats a perfect pair.
    14.47%
    Balance. A woman whose overall body has the perfect proportions.
    14.47%
    Athletic. I prefer active, trim, muscular women.
    1.32%
    Brains. I cannot stand stupid women.
    17.11%
    No Brains. I prefer stupid women.
    1.32%
    Income. It measures her competence, success, and independence.
    1.32%
    Income. I want to be taken care of.
    0.00%
    Independence. I want a woman who is her own person.
    2.63%
    Dependence. I want to be the man in charge, and deferred to.
    0.00%
    Libido. I want her as horny as I am.
    3.95%
    Fetishes. She has to share my fetish (feet, S&M, waer games, ad naseum.
    0.00%
    Socio-ethnic group. I prefer women with the same background.
    1.32%
    Religion. I only date within my religion.
    1.32%
    Banana. I am so into nude dancing bananas. :ana:
    6.58%
    Last edited by Mr. Harley; March 10, 2005, 12:54.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

a pulse...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Needed the ability for multiple choices

Brains, Independence, Smiles

are all necessary for someone you want to spend time with . . . .

For shorter term -- just sex, it would be athletic and horny
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Humour, Brain, Smile.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

This poll needs to be multiple choice
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
            This poll needs to be multiple choice
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

likes me...

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

this really should be a multiple choice poll...

Comment

Re: What constitutes attractive (hetero male only poll)?

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
                  From our recent world map, and various discussions, for every three Apolytoners out there, we have four opinions. Here's and attempt to see exactly what is hot, and what is not.

This list is NOT politically correct. It is not meant to be. It is limited to very stark, linear single choices. Ladies, start your own thread. Gay men, ditto. Photos and commentary are welcome - and if they weren't we would get them anyway.
                  "I want a little of that, and that, and that... I'll just have everything on the menu"

Comment

oh, I see I wasn't the first person to suggest that.

The poll doesn't even go into hair colors.

I like thing women, but I'm okay with women who are overweight as long as they weigh less than 175 pounds (unless they are tall). I prefer black or brown hair- straight and long. I can cair less about perms and all that crap.

breasts- which was my vote are what attract my attention the most. I first look at those and then the rest of the body. Though I could go with a woman with small breasts if she made it up in other ways (namely willing to out with me ).

I don't want to hurt women's feelings, but I can't help but feel this way. I could still love a flat chested woman. But I would be lying if I said I didn't wish she had large breasts. Not too large mind you. Anything beyond 36D is a waste.

I like an intelligent woman, and I would like a woman who shares some interests as me (video games), but still enjoys doing outdoor activities I like to do (hiking,camping). But I wouldn't want a woman exactly like me, that'd be creepy. And she would have to be more outgoing than me to make up for my shyness. And to be honest, I really would have no problem letting the woman wear the pants in the family if you know what I mean. I like strong women.

I mentioned intelligent women, but to be more specific, I want women smart, not super intelligent where they are some top scientist or something. I don't want a woman to spend all her time at work, and no energy left for pleasing me . I would of course support a woman's career, even if she was more successful than me, but I would prefer she not work over 40 hours a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      likes me...
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Dark hair, nice smile, not overweight and not with big breasts

If she makes $10 a year or $10 million a day doesn't make any difference to if I would find her attractive or not
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

The most popular choice is "brains". People are not being honest.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

it's because most apolytoners are zombies...

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Zombies being dishonest? I thought they, like Reagan, weren't bright enough to lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X