Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What constitutes attractive (hetero male only poll)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    The most popular choice is "brains". People are not being honest.

I didn't vote since it needs to be multi-choice but brains would be up there.

Ican be attracted to a woman with small or big boobs and I can think a woman is hot if she is lean or a little more rounded etc etc-- The biggest turn-offs would be the stupid woman or the dependent woman ( assuming we have eliminated the butt-ugly)
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I wasn't actually being serious. I voted "brains" myself; of the traits listed, it's about the only sine qua non.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yeah, and socio-ethnic group, same background? What if I am partial to a certain socio-ethnic group that is different than mine? Like rich hot italian women!?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

You forgot the butt, man
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

With or without the " , "?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And where the **** are the eyes?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                And where the **** are the eyes?
                eyes are usually located on the head of a person.

Comment

Eyes. Always. Though recently I've been going far more for personality, I've spent time with women I wouldn't have usually found attractive and just been mesmerized by their energy, intelligence and smileyness. But still, beautiful eyes make me walk into lampposts, and little else does.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Attractive for what purpose? Simple sex or a relationship? I could put up with a stupid woman for sex, but not if I wanted to spend any time with her.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sigh - yes, I forgot the "Butt" (and my wife has a nice one that I like - that's what makes it worse) and "eyes", though to me the second goes with the smile bit. It is so hard to be everything for everyone.
                      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Attractive for what purpose? Simple sex or a relationship? I could put up with a stupid woman for sex, but not if I wanted to spend any time with her.
                        Total Agreement

But I will say that I am more likely to find a woman attractive in the first place if she is bright funny outgoing etc
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I care more about whats above the waist than bellow it, for sure. That said, I agree with Che- for relationshisp, she must be smart. Her ebign gorgeous is a plus, of course.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                            I care more about whats above the waist than bellow it, for sure. That said, I agree with Che- for relationshisp, she must be smart. Her ebign gorgeous is a plus, of course.
                            I care for what's above the waist as well. Breasts. I never considered vaginas attractive. They are a tool only.

Comment

If we're just talking about sexual attractiveness, matters are not that simple either. Imagine a totally hot woman, someone who looks like Monica Bellucci, for example. Now suppose she's a frigid ice queen who doesn't like sex at all. Now compare her with an average looking girl, but loves sex, she's horny all the time... Who is the most sexually attractive?
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I never considered vaginas attractive. They are a tool only.
                                Heathen!

Comment

Working...
                                X