Michael Jackson trial thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Is your DL, I mean wife a human lie detector?

I don't find your wife believeable.

Two of my friends (a guy and a girl) were molested when they were younger. And I have talked to them about it. I also see what kind of scars it has left on them for life. So I'm not stupid when it comes to this. I also do not buy into your chatter.
    Boy, calling her a DL is original.

You are stupid when it comes to this.

You don't know how badly.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Boy, calling her a DL is original.

You are stupid when it comes to this.

You don't know how badly.

ACK!
      I am stupid when it comes to this? Do you have a better ****ing response then that or is that all you are going to say? You are stupid when it comes to this.. you know how retarded that sounds?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I am stupid when it comes to this? Do you have a better ****ing response then that or is that all you are going to say? You are stupid when it comes to this.. you know how retarded that sounds?
        Yes you are stupid when it comes to this. You may have intelligence in other areas but this? You have no clue what you are talking about.

ACK!

Comment

Yes you are stupid when it comes to this. You may have intelligence in other areas but this? You have no clue what you are talking about.

ACK!
          What a retarded response.. I know a lot about this because i'm ****ing bombarded with this every single day.. also I hear a lot of things in this city about the Jackson case.. that's all I see on the damn papers.... so please think again. I actually live in the damn city where the trial is taking place! I'm not too far away from the court house either!
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I dont give a care bout the DL whatever that means. There are two people in this forum that knows I know what Im talking about I will not say it for it is no ones business but mine. However you are entitled to believe what you want. I have alot of experience with molestation and i know what im talking about.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I live in the city, I know what I'm talking about, I also know what the signs for molestation are... and I will continue believeing what I want. I want Jackson jailed for the crimes he did in fact commit.

Comment

What a retarded response.. I know a lot about this because i'm ****ing bombarded with this every single day.. also I hear a lot of things in this city about the Jackson case.. that's all I see on the damn papers.... so please think again. I actually live in the damn city where the trial is taking place! I'm not too far away from the court house either!
                Location doesn't mean a thing. I could bombard myself with this stuff if I choose to.

I'm not talking about the trial, however.

ACK!

Comment

Location doesn't mean a thing. I could bombard myself with this stuff if I choose to.

I'm not talking about the trial, however.

ACK!
                  No. It does matter. Because it is all there is on the news, on the papers.. I can't help but walk pass newspaper stands...

Comment

No. It does matter. Because it is all there is on the news, on the papers.. I can't help but walk pass newspaper stands...
                    So? You don't have to read it.

ACK!

Comment

So? You don't have to read it.

ACK!
                      But I do glance at it because I have to walk pass these news stands...

Did that ever get to you, smart one?

Comment

So, glancing at a newspaper, you are able to read the entire article?

You must be a speed reader.

ACK!

Comment

I usually get the newspaper for world affairs.. and then there is a lot of stuff about Jackson and his crimes in there..

Comment

And least we all forget that every thing that is written in the papers is the truth HELLO.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

And least we all forget that every thing that is written in the papers is the truth HELLO.
                              That's why I read many different sources...

Comment

That's why I read many different sources...

What the STAR and The Enquirer?

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X