• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    He'll get off... uh.

He's a smooth criminal.

I thought that was Alien Ant Farm.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I bet he marries the judge's daughter halfway through the trial, forcing the judge to excuse himself from the case, and nobody will be able to stomach going through it all again, so he'll be free to go.

Then he will make a statement to the effect that he will now go looking for the REAL child molester.

Comment

But seriously, admittedly without knowing much about the whole thing, I lean towards him being not guilty. I also think that will be the outcome of the trial.

Comment

Has recovered from his sudden first trial day flew already??
          Well if you call this recovered...

Comment

He's a shew in for the role of the Joker in the next Batman movie.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Why play the joker in a single movie when you already are the joker in real life?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Little Billy is not my lov-ah--chicka-OW!

Where's the moonwalking smily?!
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Considering that image, I'd like to remind you of my earlier post in this thread:

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  I think an investigation should be undertaken whether Mr Jackson still qualifies as a human being. If not, the trial must be scrapped.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                    He's a shew in for the role of the Joker in the next Batman movie.
                    He's already played two roles in 'The Wiz'- as himself then, and as Dorothy/Diana Ross now.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew

Well if you call this recovered...

Oh dear God, he's turned into Marilyn Manson!
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                        He'll get off... uh.

He's a smooth criminal.

They only did the cover of MJ's original.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                          But seriously, admittedly without knowing much about the whole thing, I lean towards him being not guilty. I also think that will be the outcome of the trial.
                          not a chance, the defense is pointed towards the accuser of making frivolous claims before. Although if that evidence is not admissible to court, then the defense will have problems.

I admit, I originally thought he was a guilty as O.J. It's possible the defense is smearing this kid. But that kid and his family are very suspicious. I can't believe a word they say.

Unless they find other kids that were abused, Jackson is innocent imho.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                            He'll get off... uh.

He's a smooth criminal.

Comment

Comment

MARCH 7--With their sister already struggling on the witness stand, the Los Angeles brothers at the heart of the molestation case against Michael Jackson are now waiting in the wings, with their antic

another article. The 2 brothers have inconsistant stories.

There is not case here. As much as it pains me to say this. Michael Jackson is innocent. Freak, yes. Molester, No (at least not in this case)

Comment

Working...
                                X