Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    it's good to take legal advice from fairy tales

note: I originally thought there was a good chance he was guilty, but after the demonstration of "evidence" in this trial, it's obvious they have no case.
    You obviously are full of it. I don't understand you.. the case presented by the prosecution has been pretty strong. If all testimonies given by victims were all the same (no inconsistencies) then I would ask questions.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

You obviously are full of it. I don't understand you.. the case presented by the prosecution has been pretty strong. If all testimonies given by victims were all the same (no inconsistencies) then I would ask questions.
      we must be watching different trials then (actually I admit I'm not watching it- is it even televised?) I'm just going by the media leaks of "evidence"

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

we must be watching different trials then (actually I admit I'm not watching it- is it even televised?) I'm just going by the media leaks of "evidence"
        I get a lot more from the local news stations. In a half hour, it is the biggest story. I'm watching reports from the news about the trial. I don't think the trial is televised. I'm going by media leaks myself, and I see a strong prosecution case. I also see the facts. Obviously you must be watching Saturday Night Live.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

How do you explain the explotaion of money tried by this mother out of other celebs? This case is full of holes and ****. Let all of us just crucify the freak cause nobody is in his camp. B.S.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            How do you explain the explotaion of money tried by this mother out of other celebs? This case is full of holes and ****. Let all of us just crucify the freak cause nobody is in his camp. B.S.
            An appeaser. I bet you listen to the jackson ****. What about the many different cases of abuse that have been reported? You have to realize when accusations start to mount, it becomes very difficult to worm your way out of them. The case is pretty solid, not perfect but quite solid.

Comment

If the jury finds him guilty, then some people will say the white jury and court system are racist and the media helped convict him. Not to mention the corrupt parents flourishing the sue-happy stigma.

If the jury finds him innocent, then it's the whole "if you're rich you can get away with anything" song and dance.

I have a feeling we'll see the latter happen. Regardless, not a good ending for America's judicial system either way after the media gets finished with it.

Even though the parents are corrupt that doesn't necessarily make Michael innocent, but I'm not on the jury so I don't have to decide based on limited information. Being in California, hearing how the kid knew specific details about Michael's Johnson sounded the most damaging to me so far.

Comment

An appeaser. I bet you listen to the jackson ****. What about the many different cases of abuse that have been reported? You have to realize when accusations start to mount, it becomes very difficult to worm your way out of them. The case is pretty solid, not perfect but quite solid.
                By that very statement, you make a case for the mother being prosecuted if it's true.

The accusations mount, yet she still allowed her children into that situation?

She did it for money, wether Jackson is guilty or not.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I just know what it sounds like when a child is being molested and or has been molested. This kid doesnt sound like it at all. they way he has acted and things he has stated. He comes acorss like he is coached and making things up.
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

By that very statement, you make a case for the mother being prosecuted if it's true.

The accusations mount, yet she still allowed her children into that situation?

She did it for money, wether Jackson is guilty or not.

ACK!
                    Oh I have nothing to say about the mother or any parents who would put their children in that position. But that does not let Jackson off the hook for the crimes he committed.

I don't give a **** if she did it for the money. If Jackson messed with those kids, he deserves to get a guilty verdict.

Oh so, Mrs Tuberski, you interviewed the kid yourself? You have seen the trial? Coached or making things up? Give me a damn break. I've seen enough testimony to know it is difficult for that. There would be less inconsistencies if the testimony was coached. The testimony seems humanly accurate.. it may have some problems, but seems credible.

Comment

Oh so, Mrs Tuberski, you interviewed the kid yourself? You have seen the trial? Coached or making things up? Give me a damn break. I've seen enough testimony to know it is difficult for that. There would be less inconsistencies if the testimony was coached. The testimony seems humanly accurate.. it may have some problems, but seems credible.
                      Believe me, she would know.

ACK!

Comment

Believe me, she would know.

ACK!
                        No I don't. In fact I'm going to make judgements on my own. I can tell when someone is lying or not, and I just don't see it in here.

Comment

Oh I have nothing to say about the mother or any parents who would put their children in that position. But that does not let Jackson off the hook for the crimes he committed.

I don't give a **** if she did it for the money. If Jackson messed with those kids, he deserves to get a guilty verdict.

I dont have to interview the kid. I know. Believe me I know. I have worked with kids that have been molested before and this kid has not been. In my professional medical opinion that has seriouswork done with molested kids, this kid show no signs of any abuse other then that by his mother. At the time the kid is claiming abuse there was a special put out with him in it with jackson and that is the most damageing to thier case.

Comment

No I don't. In fact I'm going to make judgements on my own. I can tell when someone is lying or not, and I just don't see it in here.
                            You are a human lie detector?

I'll believe my wife before I believe you. Not that I find you unbelievable, but the wife is always believable

Sorry.

ACK!

Comment

You are a human lie detector?

I'll believe my wife before I believe you. Not that I find you unbelievable, but the wife is always believable

Sorry.

ACK!
                              Is your DL, I mean wife a human lie detector?

I don't find your wife believeable.

I have worked with kids that have been molested before and this kid has not been. In my professional medical opinion that has seriouswork done with molested kids, this kid show no signs of any abuse other then that by his mother. At the time the kid is claiming abuse there was a special put out with him in it with jackson and that is the most damageing to thier case.
                              Two of my friends (a guy and a girl) were molested when they were younger. And I have talked to them about it. I also see what kind of scars it has left on them for life. So I'm not stupid when it comes to this. I also do not buy into your chatter.

Comment

These are just like the people who think OJ Simpson was innocent.. he got away with murders... but people still think he was innocent. Go against all evidence and try to distort it... hey who knows.. Jackson will probably get away wtih these crimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X