No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson trial thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah open up a thread and see what happens.

Comment

• Jackson suicide? Dont think the Dude can do it. I find it amazing that nobody has brought up the whole jackson family problems. Latoya isnt a saint nor is she all there. Do jevohas witnesses believe in Jesus?
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        Jackson suicide? Dont think the Dude can do it. I find it amazing that nobody has brought up the whole jackson family problems. Latoya isnt a saint nor is she all there. Do jevohas witnesses believe in Jesus?
        according to wikipedia they don't believe in the trinity. I'm no religious expert, I never understood the trinity. but it doesn't look like they believe in Jesus.

edit: upon further reading they do believe in Jesus Christ, just not the trinity.
        Last edited by Dis; March 10, 2005, 22:26.

Comment

• Since MJ is jevhos witness why would he say jesus juice? I now that they dont admit to christmas and Jesus Bday HMMMM makes me think
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            Since MJ is jevhos witness why would he say jesus juice? I now that they dont admit to christmas and Jesus Bday HMMMM makes me think
            actually I did edit my post. They do believe in Jesus' teachings. They just differ over the holy spirit bit of the trinity.

I did not know MJ was a jehovah's witness. They are not supposed to accept blood tranfusions. I wonder if he had any blood put into him for all his plastic surgery.

Comment

• Im not up to date on their teachings but how dow they if they dont recgonize his birthday (christmas)
              yes He is one.

Comment

• here's a picture of the accuser if anyone cares

Comment

• Accuser says nothing happened between him and Michael Jackson!!

That's what he told a school official anyways.

Look at his picture, does he look like a kid who could be "intimidated" by a 120 pound man who sounds like a woman? Sure he would have been smaller a couple of years ago, but still.

Comment

• Michael intimidates me... I'm afraid of getting the Curse of the Jacko if that freak of nature touches me!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• oooh, bad news for MJ, the housekeeper is saying the kids were acting like they were intoxicated.

Comment

• Michael Jackson says he's a warrior. The same guy complaining of back problems and showing up late to court in his pajamas. Real life continues to be funnier than anything on tv.

Comment

• OMFG, LOL: M.Jackson : I am being persecuted coz I am black

note: might actually be true
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Mr Jackson has been expelled from H. sapiens.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Meh, black? I´ve seen native swedes that has a darker skin tone than Jacko...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Jackson takes the stand

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X