X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me present Exhibit A:
    Attached Files
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      MARCH 7--With their sister already struggling on the witness stand, the Los Angeles brothers at the heart of the molestation case against Michael Jackson are now waiting in the wings, with their antic

another article. The 2 brothers have inconsistant stories.

There is not case here. As much as it pains me to say this. Michael Jackson is innocent. Freak, yes. Molester, No (at least not in this case)
      Inconsistencies are expected, however it does not discredit the merits of the case. No, Michael Jackson is not innocent. There is just too much evidence to prove otherwise. So no he isn't innocent.. not in any sense of the world.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I think he's innocent in this case. And I hope I am not wrong.
        I also hope He learns and stops sleeping with children in one bed. Not only is it strange by itself, but taking into account his current look, it can give them nightmares. Not that I do not feel sorry for his looks.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Michael Jackson is completely innocent. Why? Cause he made Thriller man. Thriller...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Here's some evidence, Giancarlo:

Oct. 11, 2004 — Michael Jackson's defense team has said the mother of his alleged child molestation victim has made false claims and told the judge that she once accused her ex-husband of crimes that parallel some of the charges "The King of Pop" faces. ABC News has exclusively obtained police reports in which the alleged victim's mother details those accusations against her husband.

Jackson, 46, is accused of molesting a now-14-year-old boy who spent time at his Neverland ranch and is believed to be a cancer survivor who appeared last year in the British documentary Living With Michael Jackson. He has pleaded not guilty to 10 charges that include felony conspiracy with 28 overt acts involving child abduction, false imprisonment, and extortion. The conspiracy charge against Jackson refers to his alleged attempts through associates to quiet the alleged victim and his family.

The father of Jackson's alleged victim pleaded no contest to spousal abuse in 2001 and child cruelty in 2002 and has been barred from seeing his children. He and the alleged victim's mother have continued to battle over the issue as he lost a bid earlier this year to regain child visitation rights. In a police report filed in 2001 during their bitter divorce, the alleged victim's mother accused her husband of child molestation, telling police she saw him touch their daughter inappropriately when she was 3 or 4 years old.

In the same report, the daughter also accused the father of false imprisonment for allegedly locking her "inside his vehicle against her will." One report alleged that the father told his daughter that if she yelled he would kill Jackson's alleged victim (her brother) and the whole family. In the Jackson case, the alleged victim's younger brother has said one of Jackson's associates allegedly threatened to kill him and his family if he told anyone about the singer serving him and his siblings alcohol.

Irrelevant or Key Credibility Issue?

The father of Jackson's alleged victim was never convicted of the allegations made in the police report. His lawyer said the mother has fabricated the accusations.

JACKSON JURY CAN HEAR ABOUT ACCUSER'S MOTHER'S ALLEGATION OF IMPROPER TOUCHING
            Feb 25, 2005

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) -- A victory of sorts for Michael Jackson's defense team.

The judge at his child molestation trial has ruled that evidence can be introduced about the accuser's mother's claim that she had been improperly touched by security guards at a local store.

The family of the 13-year-old accuser claimed in a lawsuit that they were beaten by guards and held against their will, and that the mother was groped, after Jackson's accuser left the store without paying for some clothing.

Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville said he will allow testimony as it pertains to the mother's credibility. But he won't allow the defense to refer to Jackson's accuser as a shoplifter.

Opening statements in Jackson's trial are scheduled on Monday.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

AP-NY-02-25-05 1431EST

That last one netted them $152,000 in a settlement.

They've been bouncing around the celeb circuit for several years, and they smell like a pack of grifters to me.
            Last edited by The Mad Monk; March 7, 2005, 20:35.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Never post with a fever.
              Last edited by The Mad Monk; March 7, 2005, 20:37.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Talk about self referential.....
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Mad Monk, there is no way in hell this guy is innocent.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Thriller!
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                      Mad Monk, there is no way in hell this guy is innocent.
                      see above

Comment

There is too much evidence showing Michael Jackson committed wrong doings. I just can't see any other way around it. I personally hope Jackson gets convicted and faces the maximum penalty. He may not get convicted on all ten counts, but he will get at least convicted on a few of them.

Comment

Well who knows yet. Let us allow the US judicial system give a fair trial despite being in the glare of the media spotlight and reaching the only true and fair verdict...

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Well who knows yet. Let us allow the US judicial system give a fair trial despite being in the glare of the media spotlight and reaching the only true and fair verdict...

Well I'm just stating my own personal opinion on the man. I personally think he's sick mentally.. but he was aware of the wrong-doings he was committing.. but I'll let the courts take their own path. I just think Jackson's defense is really weak.

Comment

Well we all know that the lights are on but no one's there but that is still a far cry from him being a nonce. Alas I doubt that the trial is going to be fair, hence my sarcastic remark.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

So what if he's crazy? Many geniuses are. That doesn't make him a kiddy-fiddler...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X