X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski

What the STAR and The Enquirer?

ACK!
    No but thanks for your own personal insight of what you read. I have sense. I do not pick up tabloids, or bull**** magazines.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

For Me it doesnt matter what you want to believe, believe what you want. Its not likely the whole truth will come out of this trial anyway.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

No but thanks for your own personal insight of what you read. I have sense. I do not pick up tabloids, or bull**** magazines.
        You're a walking tabloid, Fez. Everything you post is sensationalized.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

You're a walking tabloid, Fez. Everything you post is sensationalized.

ACK!
          Again thanks for the personal insight of yourself and your double login.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

If Michael Jackson had met Giancarlo there would have been a wedding instead of a trial.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Again thanks for the personal insight of yourself and your double login.
              Come on, at least try.

Double login is the best you can do?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                If Michael Jackson had met Giancarlo there would have been a wedding instead of a trial.
                Every place AH goes.. it falls apart. Get somes common sense. I would be at Michael Jackson's trial and be holding a party when they announce his guilty verdict so he can go to jail, and end up getting butt ****ed by his cell mate bubba.

Comment

Look I dont know what a double login is but im getting pretty dam tired of being referd to as my husband. Im gonna drop my argument I dont care to try and convince you.
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I would be at Michael Jackson's trial and be holding a party when they announce his guilty verdict so he can go to jail, and end up getting butt ****ed by his cell mate bubba.
                    and you'd be secretly wishing it was you....
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

nah.

I'd appreciate you not tell about your sexual fantasies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Comment

• Another thread gets Fezzed.

Comment

• Stop the personal stuff and get back on topic, or I may have to do something.

When this first came up I thought like Giancarlo and assumed he was obviously guilty. But the more I hear about his accusers and reading about the case has raised some considerable doubt. If the jury is getting the same information I predict he'll get off. Reasonable doubt and all. These cases can be hard to prove and it usually comes down to credibility.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by rah
                              Stop the personal stuff and get back on topic, or I may have to do something.

When this first came up I thought like Giancarlo and assumed he was obviously guilty. But the more I hear about his accusers and reading about the case has raised some considerable doubt. If the jury is getting the same information I predict he'll get off. Reasonable doubt and all. These cases can be hard to prove and it usually comes down to credibility. [/QUOTE
                              I hope it wasnt me that got personal Im sorry if i did. Im not a kiss ass but I dont want to break any rules either. I simply stated my opinion of MJ' s guilt or innocence. And the fact that the kid doesnt act like he has been molested.

Comment

• Not to worry, You're not the one I'm most concerned about. But please minimize fanning the flames if possible. Which is what I would like all to do.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X