Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big thread, must be a bit of an echo in here
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You didn't call him a genius. That's unacceptable...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Granted, he's had his moments, but that was a while ago now...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you consider 1968-1987 a "moment" then yes, I agree with you. It's ****ing sad to see what he's become...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

da-dam dam dam dam dam. da-dam dam dam dam dam.

Comment

I think the freak is innocent to. The mom is just a money hungry *****.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

How would she get any money through criminal prosecution? First off, there is no way he's innocent. There is just too much evidence.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

We should just toss him out of a chopper, eh? No need for a trial...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                    How would she get any money through criminal prosecution? First off, there is no way he's innocent. There is just too much evidence.
                    please tell me you are joking.

Here's the easiest way to figure this out. Kobe Bryant. You live in L.A., you should know about this case. The case was a fraud from the beginning. It was a setup for a civil case. And even though it never went to civil trial, it was settled. And I'm pretty sure she got some good money out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                      All the crimminal trial does is lead to the woman being able to file a civil suit. Oh wait I still think O J was Innocent of the killings he was said to do. I dont believe he might not have ordered them. But the old man I dont think committed them.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

just cuz the mom lied before it doesnt mean that shes wrong this time. even the boy who cried wolf was right once and the town ignored it and it cost them
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

it's good to take legal advice from fairy tales

note: I originally thought there was a good chance he was guilty, but after the demonstration of "evidence" in this trial, it's obvious they have no case.

Comment

I believe she is lying and getting all her kids to lie to. After all it has been stated by the mom the micheal wanted her and her kids out of his house before she filed charges .

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

please tell me you are joking.

Here's the easiest way to figure this out. Kobe Bryant. You live in L.A., you should know about this case. The case was a fraud from the beginning. It was a setup for a civil case. And even though it never went to civil trial, it was settled. And I'm pretty sure she got some good money out of it.
                              I do know about this case. The case was a fraud? As far as Kobe Bryant is concerned.. I don't care. I did not see sufficient evidence in that case. But as I'm informed about this trial almost non-stop with the local news, I can say there is a lot of case. You can't go comparing the Kobe Bryant case with the Michael Jackson case. You are the one who should be joking.

The rest of you dolts who think Jackson is innocent. Give me a god damn break.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And in case anyone doesn't remember, it is possible for kids to make up stories. Usually they have parental influence though.

There were a couple major cases in the 80's like this and made national headlines for those of us unfortunate enough to live in that decade. Some of our younger posters such as Fez might not have heard of them. I suggest looking them up.

As usual adults, do not give children enough credit for their intelligence and creativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X