Michael Jackson trial thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson trial thread

yes you know I don't care about celebrities. But I find this an interesting case. Especially about all the leaks about the accuser. I heard the accuser even accused his own parents of abuse.

If any of that stuff is true, I can't believe a word the accuser says. How can this case go forward? Now if there are other people testifying against Jackson, this could be an intersting trial.

We all know we'd create a thread about it eventually, so I'll start things off.

Jury selection: No blacks at all on the jury!!!. Although you can argue Jackson isn't black. but he used to be. 9 whites, 3 hispanics, and one asian. 8 are women, and 4 are men.

Celebrity trials... *yawn*
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

He'll get off... uh.

He's a smooth criminal.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

blanket.. blanket blanket..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He should of been locked up the minute he named his kid blanket...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying he actually named his kid that?

Comment

Has recovered from his sudden first trial day flew already??
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I wonder what it's like when his kids grow up to be like 16 and they go through the internet archives and all they see is millions of posts about his beast ways. I bet they think he's just a king of pop and a superstar, caring and loving and eccentric. And they ask and he says it was all lies. Butthen they can't help but not fidn anything else than these accusations.. find out he has a joke category all to himself. From different years of child molestation. They must think 'I believe my daddy but... there's so many of them saying he's naughty!'. Now that will be a sad scene.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  He'll get off... uh.

He's a smooth criminal.
                  If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying he actually named his kid that?
                    Yes, he has a kid named Blanket... It's the one he tried to throw out the window.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Yes, he has a kid named Blanket... It's the one he tried to throw out the window.
                      it's a good thing the kid will never see a public school. He'd never make it out of kindergarden with that name.

Comment

I think he's innocent.

Free the Freak!
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I think he's innocent.

Free the Freak!

I don't and I doubt very much it are actually his kids too.

Fry the Freak!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think an investigation should be undertaken whether Mr Jackson still qualifies as a human being. If not, the trial must be scrapped.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

billy jean is not his girl
                              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                              X