X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher

what?!
    Are you a republican?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I have the pleasure of being the actual person threatened with helicopter ejection (isn't defenestration throwing someone out a window?), in my very first OT thread IIRC.

18. Despite appearances, Ming is really very patient and a big softie to boot.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

You're the person the helicopter comment was directed at?

OMFG I have new respect for you!
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
          I have the pleasure of being the actual person threatened with helicopter ejection (isn't defenestration throwing someone out a window?), in my very first OT thread IIRC.
          Huh, I thought you'd been around longer than that. Oh well, still funny.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yeah, unless he'd done it before that. At least that is the thread that people link to when they want to remind him of it.

It was in a thread about Chavez and Venezuela, and Fez was praising Pinochet. I didn't know there were mods so I uttered a few oaths his way and the fireworks started, culminating in the helicopter thing.

A pretty funny thread all around.

Another rule: photoshopping someone as Hitler is the quickest way to get a week off.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Huh, I thought you'd been around longer than that. Oh well, still funny.

Jan 03 if you look for the thread IIRC.

That might be the same thread as the "you provide no evidence" quote. I can't remember.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                Yeah, unless he'd done it before that. At least that is the thread that people link to when they want to remind him of it.

It was in a thread about Chavez and Venezuela, and Fez was praising Pinochet. I didn't know there were mods so I uttered a few oaths his way and the fireworks started, culminating in the helicopter thing.

A pretty funny thread all around.

Another rule: photoshopping someone as Hitler is the quickest way to get a week off.
                Or impersonating newscasters en masse.
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Jun 2002!? I thought Fez threatening to throw you from a chopter was just yester day. I'm nearing on 3 years now!

Well, at least I'm not as bad as you 1970 ppl
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

217: The amount of spam in a thread increases exponentially as people realise none of the mods are around.
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      Jun 2002!? I thought Fez threatening to throw you from a chopter was just yester day. I'm nearing on 3 years now!

Well, at least I'm not as bad as you 1970 ppl
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

christianteen.com (or whatever) seems to prove that wrong
                        You lose that bet. I just haven't seen the thread.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How could you NOT have seen the thread? Here, there be threads on those wingers.

Comment

Not before it was locked.

I do have a job now, y'know.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I found the Venezuela thread, but Fez seems to have edited the post. Perhaps it was another thread.

I guess it was partly my own fault for being a supertroll in the thread.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                                Not before it was locked.

I do have a job now, y'know.
                                Locked here, but not there.

Comment

Working...
                                X