No announcement yet.

Immutable Laws of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

666. Despite all efforts, any attempt at instigating an all out mod war will only result in mods stroking their overly inflated egos.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

While I have banned a considerable number of people, I take pride in being the reasonable twin

Really? I thought you were just "here".
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Actually I resort to deleting/closing threads much more frequently to banning people because I'm too lazy to chase the inevitable DLs that result. Ming has it down to a science
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Silent and Violent, eh?
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

And IF i close a thread, i don't have to fill out paperwork, but I do if I ban someone. It's not a lot but it's more than zero. And as previously stated, I'm lazy.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah, give me the mod powers for banning people, and I promise that I'll fill out the paper work
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Obviously someone doesn't remember MTG
                "BAN EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT"
                Speaking of MTG did he go into hiding?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                  rah, give me the mod powers for banning people, and I promise that I'll fill out the paper work
                  And shortly after people will start asking where is Ming and why are there more spammy threads than ever
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

And shortly after people will start asking where is Ming and why are there more spammy threads than ever

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

HI
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

n+4) Any thread about 'Poly will devolve into successive layers of spam, meta-spam, meta-meta-spam, and so on, until the moderators despair and close it.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

n+5) Any thread about 'Poly is spam.

Comment

Hmmm... coming from two of the biggest spammers of the community forum
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I never said spam was bad

And I really think Spikey is probably a bigger A/C spammer than I am

Comment

How does He manage to do that, being a successful other gamer as well?
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X