No announcement yet.

A dilemma fit for Valetine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part of me thinks that, especially after talking, this won't happen again. Like, that she's make a concious effort not to. This is her first time really falling for someone, and she's just out of high school, and just starting to really go out and drink with people from around school, so she's inexperienced. I mean, I took her V card (as square as that sounds). She is devestated over us breaking up (like, her roomates said its tough for her to eat and sleep...I mean, she's also sick, but that's a big part of it).

I do think that it might be worth at least one more shot. Of course, if it happened again, I wouldn't even have feelings for her left to feel bad for myself.

Its rough...up until Saturday I was absolutely sure I was in love with her (and I disagree with those who say you'll only be in love once...bull****). Now, its coming back to me, and it might be worth one more chance...depending on how tomorrow night goes.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Alright, good luck ! I understand where you are coming from.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Good luck too.

I made the same decision; hopefully this girl will be worth it.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
          I do think that it might be worth at least one more shot.
          Are you sure you are actually in love with her, and she you? I mean, you were talking about her brains instead of her person.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Looks wise, I can't lose. That's only a fraction of the equation.
            It is definitly not specifically about that...its everything about her.

Guh, I hate gushing...I'm going to work
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Heres a thought try going out with the 2nd girl on your scheduled date. be honest with the 1st girl and let her know you are testing your feelings for her and if all night all you can do is think bout girl number 1 then you know your true feelings. after all she did cheat first and she kinda owes it to you. But you did say she is young and just starting to go out bad vibes bout that I think she will cheat again since she is so fresh to the party scene.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Part of me thinks that, especially after talking, this won't happen again. Like, that she's make a concious effort not to. This is her first time really falling for someone, and she's just out of high school, and just starting to really go out and drink with people from around school, so she's inexperienced. I mean, I took her V card (as square as that sounds). She is devestated over us breaking up (like, her roomates said its tough for her to eat and sleep...I mean, she's also sick, but that's a big part of it).

I do think that it might be worth at least one more shot. Of course, if it happened again, I wouldn't even have feelings for her left to feel bad for myself.

Its rough...up until Saturday I was absolutely sure I was in love with her (and I disagree with those who say you'll only be in love once...bull****). Now, its coming back to me, and it might be worth one more chance...depending on how tomorrow night goes.
                If she really cared about you, she wouldn't have to make a conscious effort not to cheat on you. It would be a natural effort not to cheat on you.

She'll do it again.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

just **** her and break up mid orgasm then kick her to the curb
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I gotta decide before VD.
                    Dude, you go with GOH, you could very well end up with VD.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Don't bother man. You seem to be taking her serious and from what I've read in your first post she's not ready for a serious relationship.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                      X