No announcement yet.

A dilemma fit for Valetine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys get over things easier than chicks. We don't hold grudges.

I think it's because we care more about getting laid.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Guys get over things easier than chicks. We don't hold grudges.

I think it's because we care more about getting laid.
      I guess if you as a man can get the picture of you so laid out naked all over some other dude all the power to ya. For me F*** that i cant. Just the thought of my man using his thing to pleasure somebody else and the coming back to me knowing where that thing has been oh hell no. Which is why i dont question tubes bout his past flings none of my biz.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

I guess if you as a man can get the picture of you so laid out naked all over some other dude all the power to ya. For me F*** that i cant. Just the thought of my man using his thing to pleasure somebody else and the coming back to me knowing where that thing has been oh hell no. Which is why i dont question tubes bout his past flings none of my biz. [/QUOTE
        And those flings I mean before me.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Mrs. Tubs proves my point
            Monkey!!!

Comment

As some folks would say in a situation like this out with the old in with the new and unused

Comment

If the chick was all over 3 guys at one party, she's not in love with you.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Virgins
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Ok let me try this point its not that girls hold a grudge but here is a hypothetical If yor Gf is this hot B**** that every man wants. If she went out screwed some other dude and sucked his dick then came back that night w/o brushing her teeth would you kiss her?

Comment

I know that is a nasty point but im tryng to make one too.

Comment

TEF: Forget her. Made out with 3 guys in one night while you were at work? She's a slut... not girlfriend material. I don't care how drunk she was. And like the others have said... once a cheater always a cheater.

Just have fun with this new girl and bang her if you can

I hope everyone can have as good a VD as possible.
                        I hear herpes isn't too bad...

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                          TEF: Forget her. Made out with 3 guys in one night while you were at work? She's a slut... not girlfriend material. I don't care how drunk she was. And like the others have said... once a cheater always a cheater.

Just have fun with this new girl and bang her if you can

I hear herpes isn't too bad...
                          Oh god i hope we dont have a new holiday brewing I cant see calling anybody saying happy std day

Comment

January 1st = Happy STD Day
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Asher
                              January 1st = Happy STD Day [/QUOTe

I thought that was coyete ugly day.

Comment

You owe nothing the the GOH so assess the new possibility by itself. Just try to be honest with the new girl-- I know it sounds like bullcrap advice but I have found that so many people are so sick of games that honesty works

edit-- now not crazy honesty likw " I still love the old girl" but it might be fair to say that you might want to take a bit of time before another "serious relationship"

If you just bang her and then go bach to GOH you may have lost a possible repeated sex friend for good
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X