How mental are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How mental are you?

http://www.mentalernie.org/Mental_test/mentaltest.php Beware of foul language!

I got: 5. Sick puppy

You are one sick puppy! I don't even wonna know how you entered this world, although I can guess you're a product of incest. Twisted and perverted minds is something that seems to be common in your family.
    You are one of those people who think they got it all under control, but the truth is that even the slightest can make you snap. And when you do, there's no stopping in it. I got one piece of advice for you: don't listen to the voices in your head. Or another tip when things get crowded in your head: escape in dreams filled with beautiful naked women. Be horny, not mental!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

ha! take that- you people who laughed at me scoring so high on the loser test

2. Normal ?

You're below the average freak, and just above the total wuss. That's about the best you can score with this test. Very good my friend (do keep in mind that this test is not to be taken seriously). Since I can't make fun of you now because you're totally sane, I'll just take it out on your mommy. Here it comes: your mommah is so fat that when she wears yellow, they think she's a schoolbus! Or how about this one: your mommy is so ugly that when she looks out the window, she gets arrested for mooning. Not to mention her stupidness: when she saw the Wet Floor sign, she took a leak. Ok, enough rampaging your mother. The bottom line is: You are among the most normal people ever to take this test. Congratulations!
    I love the questions (although I found the number of incest questions disturbing)

If you were god for a day- what would you do

I chose **** an angel.

Comment

Congratiulations! You just achieved the title of total wuss. You don't have any weird fantasies or anything. Everything is completely normal with you, so normal that it's getting boring. Anyway, I should say something nice about you now, since you scored the lowest and therefore one of the most normal people (?) who took this test. Euh... you probably take good care of your grandmother... nice enough. Now, go out and go get drunk! Be more fun!
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I chose **** an angel.

Me too, I did get a 3 though.
        Stupid test.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I got a 3. Same problem with trying to cover the whole spectrum of human weirdness with only 3-choice answers. Quiz writers are lazy bastards.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

2. Normal ?

You're below the average freak, and just above the total wuss. That's about the best you can score with this test. Very good my friend (do keep in mind that this test is not to be taken seriously). Since I can't make fun of you now because you're totally sane, I'll just take it out on your mommy. Here it comes: your mommah is so fat that when she wears yellow, they think she's a schoolbus! Or how about this one: your mommy is so ugly that when she looks out the window, she gets arrested for mooning. Not to mention her stupidness: when she saw the Wet Floor sign, she took a leak. Ok, enough rampaging your mother. The bottom line is: You are among the most normal people ever to take this test. Congratulations!

Question 18 so should have been mulitple choice ...
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

2. Normal ?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The test hated me. Typical freak.

Probably cause i said i liked french people and decided 'f*** a chicken day' would be best of the three choices( i mean i like/respect old people and my mum is sacred - what was i to do?)
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Average freak.
                    I feel underestimated.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Took the Evil test :

Evil maniac

Wow, you are one evil bastard. Taking pleasure in other people's pain is only one of the things that get you off, and I'm not gonna even try to comprehendwhat else goes on in that black little mind of yours.

I may have lied a little
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Another average freak here.

But that test was definitely male-orientated.
                        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Women don't like to **** chickens?
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

This one doesn't, no. I can't speak for the rest of the species.....but I suspect not.
                            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I'm sorry but chicken ****ing was the basis of my education in philosophy, if my mental health has to suffer accordingly, then it's certainly easier than making a pass at the exam invigilator.
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                              X