Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

I'll have to remember that.
    I have to saying to a woman what a nice rack they have might get ya slapped. Even though its a compilmant.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

True.

I have done that a few times, and gotten away with it.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Telling a woman that you dont know that the have pretty hair might be ok but saying hey baby you have a nice ass might get their goat a bit.

Yeah... that is dodgy. That's why I just grab the ass.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
          True.

I have done that a few times, and gotten away with it.
          Funny how you can say girl you look really good tonite can get you thrown in jail. But telling her, my your butt looks a little bigger today just gets you hurt.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Hi baby, found a computer at work that Poly isn't blocked on.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
              Hi baby, found a computer at work that Poly isn't blocked on.

ACK!
              who is this masked man ok honey ill see you here or later when you get home.

Comment

Can't you all tell? It's another conspiracy by CNN. They're trying to get the American feds and army corps to intervene so CNN can stay in business...or maybe Bush is trying to get more immigrants...imagine, the Bush legacy, most green cards handed to womanizers...I just didn't know Bush supported gay rights...

But what if the "women" is a cross-dresser?

Comment

Originally posted by Commy
                  Can't you all tell? It's another conspiracy by CNN. They're trying to get the American feds and army corps to intervene so CNN can stay in business...or maybe Bush is trying to get more immigrants...imagine, the Bush legacy, most green cards handed to womanizers...I just didn't know Bush supported gay rights...

But what if the "women" is a cross-dresser?
                  If the person is a cross dresser and is a man then according to the laws better not tell any body they have a nice something or another.

Comment

Working...
                  X