Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    Originally posted by Oerdin
    Believe it or not some girls like being told they have a cute ass but I admite most don't. [/QUOTEIm gonna say yes some do but I think it needs to come from one of their friends or S.O. The filthy construction worker on the other hand dont thinks so.
    I have to agree with you. I don't like construction workers telling me I have a nice ass either. And I do btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      how is nice ass not a compliment?

I think it is.
      If a fat ugly man compliments you on your ass, how would you react?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think there is a fine line drawn here If i seem to like you and you said nice ass id say thanks. if i didnt and you said that Id give you the finger and some words or ignore you. I wouldnt have you put in jail though.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

According to the article at least, this could apply to any compliment. You typically don't ban a behavior because sometimes it is offensive- you can ban speaking with that logic.

Also, even if it is an offensive comment, such as "nice ass", that might not be great, but that isn't something that really warrants arrest and 50 days and jail. Harrassment is another matter, but that is(or should be a seperate) offense, and it should be applicable to cases where there is either a male or female victim. But the police commissioner comment about ambiguity over whether a compliment suggests that this isn't just anti-harassment, as that would be typically more clear cut.
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

I have to agree with you. I don't like construction workers telling me I have a nice ass either. And I do btw.

And Ill have to take your word on the fact you have a nice a**.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

The law is dumb. How long and in how many countries have women been ogiled by men and vice versa I wonder if a woman does this to a man if she gets jail time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                Risking all of you yelling at me im gonna say this. not all the things some of you guys say is considered a compilment. Telling a woman that you dont know that the have pretty hair might be ok but saying hey baby you have a nice ass might get their goat a bit. I would have said something in spanish as an example but tubes told me that i couldnt, that is speak a language some dont understand in an english speaking thread.
                What you say is true. And I've seen many occasions on which guys have said horribly inappropriate things to strangers on the street in that lovely macho-pig way.

But...

It's not something that warrants putting people in jail. If a man is harrassing someone, that's one thing. But complements, even boorish ones, hardly qualify as harrasment.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This were i agree again. Does that law work the same for women doing the same to men there.

Comment

I'd hit it.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                      Originally posted by Oerdin
                      Believe it or not some girls like being told they have a cute ass but I admite most don't. [/QUOTEIm gonna say yes some do but I think it needs to come from one of their friends or S.O. The filthy construction worker on the other hand dont thinks so.
                      This is what I've heard. Filthy construction workers can not give 'compliments' to women, but 'friends' can.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

This is what I've heard. Filthy construction workers can not give 'compliments' to women, but 'friends' can.
                        For me I dont care. The filthy worker can if he wants I usually ignore them. My male friends can if they want it helps to know if i need to get back to the gym or put on tight pants and take tubes out on the town (not that hed go since hes such a homebody)

Comment

Tight pants
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            Tight pants
                            Off topic a bit it was that or slinky underwear and stay home

Comment

btw, it's always nice to get a women's perspective around here.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Off topic a bit it was that or slinky underwear and stay home
                                Wear both and come back later for some fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X