Compliment a woman, Go to Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    btw, it's always nice to get a women's perspective around here.
    word
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Theyre trying to get guys to be gay, i bet thats what it is.
      What type of idiot quotes himself
      -paramir

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Wear both and come back later for some fun!
        When you say "come back later", you better be referring to coming back to the house and not Poly.

We'll be busy.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think we're missing something by looking at this out of the local context. I don't know what the situation is in Costa Rica, but who knows things may just be that out of hand with the crude comments, and in a democracy, women have 1/2 of the votes.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Isn't Lorena "take that you SOB" Bobbit from Costa Rica? IIRC there is a feminist subculture there that glorifies emasculation in story and song. Sick witches.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

errr yeah, because one person is like that, they all must be.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

If a fat ugly man compliments you on your ass, how would you react?
                In comparison to your fat ugly ass it is nice, thanks Mr. Firm Grasp of the Obvious.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                  Isn't Lorena "take that you SOB" Bobbit from Costa Rica? IIRC there is a feminist subculture there that glorifies emasculation in story and song. Sick witches.
                  I thought that she was from one of those emasculating South American countries like Argentina. But I didn't really pay much attention to the case so I don't rightly know.

This whole thing is probably being done to protect the tourist trade.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Assuming the piece in the OP is accurate, this is just stupid. And unenforceable unless they institute reverse burden of proof.

(Speaking of which, elements of the communists party here want reverse burden of proof in rape cases. That's an unusually bad idea even for them.)
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Question is, can a man be put in jail based solely on an unverifiable statement from a woman ?
                      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

we will enforce the new law and trust women's judgement.
                        That can't be good
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Instead of putting them in jail, just legalize women slapping them instead.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

SCENE:

GUY: Geez, you are an ugly pig!
                            GIRL: Officer, arrest that man!
                            COP: But that isn't a compliment.
                            GIRL: Well, I think it is.
                            PIG: Oink??

Comment

Originally posted by Flandrien
                              Question is, can a man be put in jail based solely on an unverifiable statement from a woman ?
                              Good question if there is nobody around to hear the complamint that would be hearsay when reported. And then what happens when you get a vindictive B**** trying to get back at an ex bf for dumping her
                              Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; February 3, 2005, 18:54.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I would say "I'm glad you noticed, it is isn't it?"

I'll have to remember that.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X