No announcement yet.

Gibraltarian Civ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we already have been over alot of this.

Comment

the comparison? between Spain & UK (they both with similar political structures) and bin Laden & Andalusia are .
      And incorrect.
      Israel = apartheid

Comment

I don't think my friend was making a "comparison" he was just sticking another rod in the fire, so to speak.

Comment

ALLAHU AKBAR! JIHAD FE AL-ANDALUS!

Just had to get my Arabic two-riyals in.

Comment

:
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
              Just had to get my Arabic two-riyals in.
              WarVoid, I was wondering if you were gonna add something to this thread...what took you so long.

Comment

Yes, I missed him too
                "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                The Spanish Civilization Site
                "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Why don't we better hand over Al Andalus to the Vandals? they'd be the rightful owners

Comment

PROBLEM SOLVED The Vandals it is!

Comment

• JIHAD!

Al Andalus is Moorish, not Vandalic. The Vandals were in North Africa, tu bendejo.

Comment

• WV, how do you think the Vandals got from Central Europe into North Africa?

HINT: They did not book a flight into Fez from Frankfort.

Tu b**dejo, indeed.
                        Last edited by Jacobite1688; June 3, 2002, 23:47.

Comment

• ehm... it's pendejo, not bendejo

Comment

• In 409 germanic tribes entered in Iberia, Suevos in Atlantic coast, Alanos in Lusitania and Cartaginensis, Vandals in Baetica and visigoths in Mediterranean coasts of France and Italy.
                            The last ones tried to enter in Tarraconensis in 415 but they were expelled. Their leader, Ataulfo died in Barcelona in this campaign, so Valia was crowned as Visigoth leader. This made a pact with Rome where Visigoths would obtain 7 cities in Narbonensis (Septimania) if expelled Vandals, Alanos and Suevos from Hispania. Visigoths made a triunfal campaign where defeated other Germanic tribes. Vandals who had named Baetica as Vandalusia went througt Gibraltar straight (se dice asi?) in 429 where conquested North African roman provinces, supporting them until Byzatine arrived.

So al-Andalus came from a Germanic name as Waku said

Comment

• Re: JIHAD!

Originally posted by WarVoid
                              Al Andalus is Moorish, not Vandalic. The Vandals were in North Africa, tu bendejo.
                              ROTFLMAO

you ignorant!!!

Comment

• I believe that on the grave of our first Christian prince there is a claim that he was prince of Vandals too (it was proven that it was
                                later thing, but who cares). So, Poland has the right to all formerly Vandal possesities. I know, Sweden was "kingdom of Swedes, Goths and Vandals" too, but after dethronising the righteous part of Vasa dinasty (that still ruled in our state), I believe we got all the rights again. Spaniards out!

(Sorry! Sorry!)
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X