No announcement yet.

Gibraltarian Civ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jasev, are we going to work together on a 1713 scenario or a 1763 scenario?
    That would be fun. Long time ago I tried to do a spanish succession war scenario, but I wasn't able to find enoung information. Maybe this summer, when the classes (and the exams) are over...
    "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
    "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
    The Spanish Civilization Site
    "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

I would enjoy that scen if finally is make
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by jasev

That was a wrong impression, Fiera. The war ended with a stalemate. Castilla won the civil war against aragón, but the french lost in Europe against the British and Dutch.
        Yes, but as you said, it was the Borbon candidate who won the war in Spain. And Gibraltar is in Spain, right?
        "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
        - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
          And Gibraltar is in Spain, right?
          Is it? I thought we decided earlier in this thread that...

Just joking!

Comment

Originally posted by jasev

That would be fun. Long time ago I tried to do a spanish succession war scenario, but I wasn't able to find enoung information. Maybe this summer, when the classes (and the exams) are over...
            Keep my name in your mind, I will start collecting some information, I know I have some in my books. Perhaps we will do it.

Comment

if somebody start it, oupss!! in fact i had started it dont doubt to ask me, I have some info about it

Comment

Los trabajos que hiciste antes son famosos. Esperamos este nuevo trabajo.

Comment

I say; give it to Spain, but only when Spain will return Ceuta, Melilla, Canarian Islands and those other little archipelago next to Maroccan shores to Marocco.
                  Aha! And when it gives independance to Catalonia, Galicia, and Basques.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

The legal status of Ceuta and Melilla are VERY different of Gibraltar, but we can speak about it... the next century.

However, Canarian Islands IS a territory of Spain, and never has was part of Maroccan (BTW, Maroccan must return Sahara to saharauis people... )

and those other little archipelago next to Maroccan shores to Marocco.
                    what?
                    Israel = apartheid

Comment

I say; give it to Spain, but only when Spain will return Ceuta, Melilla, Canarian Islands and those other little archipelago next to Maroccan shores to Marocco.
                      Aha! And when it gives independance to Catalonia, Galicia, and Basques.
                      My friend, if you dont know anything about something, you are better off listening than speaking
                      Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Heresson is just trolling. It's his nature, he can't help it. So guys, just let it go, it's not worth your time.

Comment

OK, let's leave him in peace.
                          But there is always forms of dealing with trolls, don't you think so, Mr. Moderator?
                          "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                          "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                          The Spanish Civilization Site
                          "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

This message is edited because the Mod has asked us to leave someone alone otherwise I would say a lot of "silly things" about someone who is really far away from Spain.
                            Last edited by Kramsib; May 27, 2002, 14:05.
                            «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

yes, jasev, yes, but Heresson is also a friend, so I'm giving him a second chance

Comment

I am NOT getting anywhere near this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X