X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Russia to Mexico :

We have tons of old spaceship parts and missiles and rockets etc. we can sell you to help you with your space program. To be honest, they are 30-50 years old, and some will need some retrofitting, but they are in working order, will give you a good jump start on technical skills, and are at bargain prices.

The French/Russian teams working on synthetic composition/petroleum substitutes and energy cells have met with initial success, efforts on making them commercially viable are underway. Robotic factory and mining automation are proceeding, with increased crop yields produced by better land management, distribution, and genetic manipulation. Russia's financial and investment system, while still having some serious quirks to work out, is in better shape than it has ever been in its entire history.

2013 stats

Economy: 50 (stuff is cheaper)
    Army: 46
    Navy: 46
    Air: 43
    Discontent: 45 (things aren't as bad as they seem...sort of.)
    Infrastructure: 58 (Harnessing the resources of the Rodina! and helping a few peasants, etc. etc.)
    Education: 65 (education is prized)

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    OOC: economic help from Spain?
    in our current condition, we will take all of the help that we can get, even if it only ends up amounting to somewhere in the neighborhood of $500.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    The Morgan Freeman Alliance, is constantly not proof reading its posts, as is made obvious by all of the tpyos(i meant to do that one ) but the Morgan Freeman Alliance gives a thousnad thankyous to France fo lifting the tarriff.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    The Morgan Freeman Alliance fives a thousand thnkyous to the wonderful nation of France.

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    France News
    France cancels tariffs on trade with Morgan Freeman Alliance countries.

Leave a comment:

• Space05us
    replied
    OOC: economic help from Spain?

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Mexico to China
    SO i take it that we are back to holding your prisoners for you?
    NEWFLASH!

The space progam has been makin leaps and bounds, thanks to the conjoined efforts of the Morgan Freeman Alliance. Most notably the economic aid that has been most recently offered by Spain.
    Mexico's infrastructure has been improving along at the expected rate, as are most other things.
    The education system is already up to speed in the deisred areas, thanks to the international support in training teachers.
    The mexican economy is having trouble getting off ofthe ground. This is most likely because of the extra efforts that are being focused on the space program. However, Mexican officials believe that it is an insidious plot set up by the Vatican. With no real proof, all that they can do, is wait for some to turn up.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    BEHOLD THE NEW MEXICAN FLAG OF THE EMPIRE OF DE LA ROCHA!!!!(see above)

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    I not necessarily up for the Americna eagle either, but i fel it would work much beter than the Mexican eagle. But yes, that flag will do just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    CHINA to MEXICO:
    How about this?

CHINA to MEXICO (Secret):
    American eagle?

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Actually, make it like the American Eagle holding a yellow sickle and hammer, against a red backdrop, with a big yellow star above it. That would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Mexico to our new friend(China)
    Mexico will only accept if a big yellow sickle and hammer is put on the flag!

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    The people's celebrate the Chinese-Mexican friendship so much that the Chinese people have drawn a flag that Mexico really should use.

Note: This is NOT the Chinese flag! Only those who want to undermine the eternal Chinese-Mexican friendship refute this fact!

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    NEWSFLASH!!!
    Mexico has, ina ceremonial act, officially buried a hatchet with the flags of both CHina and Mexico attached to ti, in front of Emperor De La Rocha's villa.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Mexico to world
    why does the pharmacist have to be two and a half feet up above everybody else? Who the hell is he? He's a stockboy with pills as far as I can tell. Why can't he be down there on the floor with you and me? Brain surgeons, airplane pilots, nuclear physicists, we're all on the same level. But not him. He's gotta be two and a half feet up. "Look out, everybody, I'm working with pills up here. Spread out, gimme some room. I'm taking them from this big bottle and I'm putting them in this little bottle."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X