No announcement yet.

Morrowind experiences vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I resurrect NPC's? I killed the master enchanter (I also think he attacked me first, don't know why ) and only found out later it was him. So I saved and now I have to resurrect him. I tried to use the console in game and typed "resurrect qorwynn" (his ID) but it did not help. Do I have to use the TES thing?

Comment

• How do you guys sell your (unwanted) loot for money? I have aquired almost an entire set of ebony armour, but since I wear medium I want to sell it. The problem is, I can't find anyone with enough money to sell it to (unless I seetle for a much reduced price).

Is there some sort of amour exchange programme for adventurers that I am missing?

Comment

• You do various things with creeper. The least time consuming is to adjust his stats so that has more cash. If you're playing a purist's game, however, you will have to perform the follwing manouvre.

Find stuff worth a lot of money, but in small chunks (dwemer coins are top for this). Sell it to creeper. If he runs out of money, wait 24 hours, and he gets it back.

Once it's all sold, wait 24 hours. Then buy the items you just sold, and sell the armour. Since it's a part-exchange, if you sold enough first time round creeper has enough cash to close the deal.

Now wait again, and sell all the junk back to him if you so desire.
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

• Originally posted by Chowlett
          You do various things with creeper. The least time consuming is to adjust his stats so that has more cash. If you're playing a purist's game, however, you will have to perform the follwing manouvre.

Find stuff worth a lot of money, but in small chunks (dwemer coins are top for this). Sell it to creeper. If he runs out of money, wait 24 hours, and he gets it back.

Once it's all sold, wait 24 hours. Then buy the items you just sold, and sell the armour. Since it's a part-exchange, if you sold enough first time round creeper has enough cash to close the deal.

Now wait again, and sell all the junk back to him if you so desire.
          I recommend Sixth House (House Dagoth) Bell Hammers. They are worth 5000 septims and since creeper ALWAYS gives you exact prices... they are good to go back a forth.

Of course, some things can't be sold because they are too pricy. Daedric and some enchanted armor/weapons come to mind. At least Tribunal added a Sell max button.
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Gotta question for ya (Spoiler, of course).

I just went back to the game and played a bunch the last few days and the Urshaluku just named me Nerevarine. Does this mean the Redoran, Hlalu, and Telvani guards are going to attack me, or just the Ordinators in Vivec, etc.?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Gotta question for ya (Spoiler, of course).

I just went back to the game and played a bunch the last few days and the Urshaluku just named me Nerevarine. Does this mean the Redoran, Hlalu, and Telvani guards are going to attack me, or just the Ordinators in Vivec, etc.?
              Redoran, Hlaalu and Telvanni won't attack you. Ordinators WILL IF you talk to them. I suggest you don't, because once an Ordinator (and High Ordinators) starts attacking, THEY ALL ATTACK. And will not stop. You basicly screwd the game up.

Temple servents will not talk to you... so if you're in the temple, don't bother until you speak with the false god.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Ok, thanks .

I normally don't speak with Ordinators or Guard anyway .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Hmm, must reinstall this - it disappeared when I had to reinstall Windows. Still have the saves though.
                  The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                  Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                  All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                  "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

• I don't suppose anyone can tell me where I can find a bloke named Neminda (I think) who lives in a city called something on the lines of Ard'Dunur (I'm pretty sure it's Ard'- somethingororther). I'm a newly recruited Hlaalu, disguised as a Redoran, and have to get some package from Neminda.

I've tried to go to the Manor part of Ard'-blah, which I seem to have been suggested, but the doors in the central junction, excluding the one that leads back out, are "re-inforced."
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

• Al-druin? (or something)

It's the house seat of House Redoran, Neminda (sp?) is in the BIG crab shell and keep doing straight (on the top level) until you get to House Redoran chambers. She's right there.

If you need more help:

Founded in 1995, GameFAQs has over 40,000 video game FAQs, Guides and Walkthroughs, over 250,000 cheat codes, and over 100,000 reviews, all submitted by our users to help you.

Comment

• Yeah, that's it. The problem is, when I try to go to the House Redoran chambers, the doors are "reinforced," and I can't seem to be able to get in.
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

• Excuse me? That shouldn't happen.

House Redoran Council, has three doors in Skar (The Manor District). Go through either one of them... then walk straight until you get to Nemida and speak the code.

Comment

• Ald-Ruhn, follow the roads north of Caldera. Take the backroads if you are a combat class, since it's shorter but more Cliff Racers, otherwise take the main road.

Neminda is the Redguard in the council chambers under Skar.

I think the building with the Reinforced door is a House Redoran quest... the one when you have to kill all the Corprus Beasts in a counciler's manor.

Do the B-Day Dance!

Comment

• I got a question. After my last corrupted game, I decided not to play as a Nord Warrior again, so I went and made a Altmer Atronach Mage.

ANY suggestions for me? Because I'm been spending the past week sitting by a building in Seyda Neen asking for money so I can goto an alter to restore my magicka.

Do the B-Day Dance!

Comment

• Go huntin', shootin' & fishin' along the Bitter Coast - lots of flowers, mushrooms, crabs and kollops (oysters with pearls) - enough to get a decent starting stash - you have done the tax collector quest?

SG[1]
                                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
                                X