No announcement yet.

Morrowind experiences vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can get Indoril Helm and Cuirass by the "women with dagger" quest that comes up as soon as you enter Vivec - you are however warned not to wear them in the city - "lest you be mistaken for a member of our Order"

However, I walked bang into the Ordinator guarding the damned Mask of vivec in Gnisis!!!!

SG[1]
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• TRIBUNAL GONE GOLD!

Tribunal will be out late NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

BM: You are forgiven... now lets be geeks again.

I got my ordinator armor from outside that six house base up in the north ashlands (the one with the hair shirt).

I'm planing on starting from scratch again when tribunal comes out. Clean slate.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Mingapulco will be here shortly as well!

I had to can it awhile ago, because in the attempt to make a good quest I screwed up royaly and did some global changes to the dialog... so I had to remove all dialong. I also had to use an island that was already in the game, since adding land shoots the file size up sky high.

My oringinal plan was if you went to Seyda Neen, you can ask about Thrawn05 and will tell you where he/I live. Then He/I would tell you where Mingapulco is. That didn't work right or not at all. So I cut myself out.

Mingapulco itself is a small underground city (I'm drooling for Tribunal so you can understand why ). I think it's neat.

Since there is no dialog, there is no journal entry. Just have fun.
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• The Duke of Ebonheart posted a message to anyway to defeat the ex-Telvanni wizard Ming and free the spammers of Apolyton!

Fight your fav Mods/Admins!
          Ming, Markos, MtG, Rah and DanQ will all be there! Guarded by Firaxian guards!

Meet your fav Spammers!
          Coracle, Venom, YYYH, Uber, and Spink just to name a few will be there... and in jail!

First you must find the Duke's note, then you'll know where Mingapulco is. The note also gives an overview of Mingapulco's defenses. However, the Duke will give no reward for your mission, but you do geta nifty weapon... Ming Rod of Banning!!! (Don't expect to cash it in.... it's worthless).

The mod is ment for high end players (level 30-40+). Most of the baddies are level 20ish, but others are close to 50 and Ming is even higher!

This mod is ment for fun, so don't cry to me that it unbalances the game because you could just cheat.

There is not much extra stuff (like lamps and such) or sounds. This is only ment for fun.... and to keep the size down.

Have fun.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Thrawn05; November 4, 2002, 17:34.

Comment

• I will try it when I get home tonight!

Thanx!

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• There is a sword in this game called "Eltonbrand".

Is there somebody on the design team that is an NBA fan, or is this just a coincidence?

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                There is a sword in this game called "Eltonbrand".

Is there somebody on the design team that is an NBA fan, or is this just a coincidence?

ACK!
                MW has a few eastereggs and jokes. That's a new one.

If you look close in the manual, you will see that the player that Bethesda used for the pictures was named "Brittney Aguilera".

Another thing I found that was funny, is when you walk out of the boat in the begining of the game, and use the console to use the vanity mod (TVM), the console reponds "No!". haha.

BTW: Isn't there anyone out there trying my mod!?

Comment

• I'll try to remember to download it tonight or tomorrow.

ACK!

Comment

I'll try to remember to download it tonight or tomorrow.

ACK!
                    Please.

I'm starting to think that, in my quest to cut down on the file size, 3KB was too much. Perhaps I should go back and release it with a bloated bitmap picture of what Ming looks like in the game and up the size to 1MB.

BTW: I read you sig, and I have to ask: "Who the heck voted for Admiral Benson to be pres!?!" I can only imagine who ran against him... or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrawn05
                      BTW: I read you sig, and I have to ask: "Who the heck voted for Admiral Benson to be pres!?!" I can only imagine who ran against him... or not.
                      My guess would be Dan Quayle.

ACK!

Comment

My guess would be Dan Quayle.

ACK!

Good point.

Comment

• Mingapulco Tips:

I found some nifty tips for this mod (I made it and I found them... gheez).

1: The weakest enemy is MtG. If you can keep your distance you'll do fine.

2: Enchantments, Enchantments and more Enchantments. You need some nifty weapons and amor for this.

3: Although the Firaxian Guard Captains use a paralyzing sword, they are not good at using them, but don't let your guard down.

4: Believe it or not, but Rah is harder then Ming, in terms at fighter at a distance, otherwise the opposite is true.

5: If you're not good at marksmen or longdistance magic, forget it. Throw your stuff in the ocean outside and slit your throt, it's easier and less painfull.

6: Don't count of Chameleon or Invisibilty to get you by.

7: Markos is a lot easier then he looks.

8: Avoid DanQ, he's not wroth the time nor energy. Go back to him when you're refreshed. Although, he does have a nifty weapon that can really help you.

9: All I'll say about Ming is don't get too close unless you want to get banned.

10: Not a tip, but fun. Use Ming's Banning Rod on those in the jail. Everyone will hate you.

Comment

• I downloaded it finally, will check it tonight.

ACK!

Comment

• I hope you have fun. It's a good mod to let some of the anger out.

I just ordered Tribunal, I should get it by next friday. I would of ordered the 2 day shipment, but paying an extra $12 just didn't fly with me.

Comment

• I just found out Tribunal is sitting at Best Buy- about 1 and a half miles from my house!

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X