Morrowind experiences vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thrawn05

Even though I'm a mage, I joined the theives guild then fighters guild. I'll get back to them later. The reason I do this is not so I can't join the thieves guild after taking the book... but because I don't have it in me to kill Ms. Fire-Eyes. Let's just say my little Altmer has a crush.
    I just picked her pocket, once I got my security skill up to about 80.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• So did I

SG[1]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

I just picked her pocket, once I got my security skill up to about 80.

ACK!

Yeah, but that would be cheating.

Besides, how are going to deal with the Argonian in the Rat In The Pot in Ald'Ruhn?

We all know that the Fighter's Guild is just a front for the Commona Tong, and once the Thieves guild gets rid of the Commona Tong influence on the Fighter's Guild, then we won't have to keep picking on that poor Breton woman in the cat house in Suran.
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Yeah, but that would be cheating.

Besides, how are going to deal with the Argonian in the Rat In The Pot in Ald'Ruhn?

We all know that the Fighter's Guild is just a front for the Commona Tong, and once the Thieves guild gets rid of the Commona Tong influence on the Fighter's Guild, then we won't have to keep picking on that poor Breton woman in the cat house in Suran.
          But then there would be no reason to go to the cathouse!!!!!!!

ACK!

Comment

But then there would be no reason to go to the cathouse!!!!!!!

ACK!

Since when wasn't there a reason not to?

Too bad you can't really get a job there.

Well anyway, I'm already finished with both the fighters and thieves guilds. So that leaves me to join the temple and the morag tong, after that I have a few side-quests I need to finish, not to mention the ones in Mournhold. All of my skills are at 100, all my attributes are at 100 (except luck, which I managed to get to 51). My health is in the 500s, and since I'm an Atlmer that was born under the sign of the atronach, and wearing the necromancer' amulet, my magicka is in the 500s as well. Completed the two main quests... well there is one thing I can do... find that damn mudcrab.

I feel like that Orc called Umbra... is there is no one left to challenge me?!

EDIT: Taking the advice of one of my quotes in my sig, I could try to make real skooma.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Did you get the propylon indexes? I just finished with a new character.

ACK!

Comment

Did you get the propylon indexes? I just finished with a new character.

ACK!

Yeah, but I don't use them, those chambers are a real FPS killer.

I could try stacking spoons. That sounds like fun.

Comment

• I'm bumping this for Kc7mxo in the MOO3 forum, he just got Morrowind for Christmas.

Another convert soon I hope.

EDIT: The Link for Volume one of this thread:

ACK!

Comment

• I should do the same for Tribunal....

Also, Kc7mxo try my Mingapulco mod for the PC Morrowind.

EDIT: TRIBUNAL THREAD

Comment

I should do the same for Tribunal....

Also, Kc7mxo try my Mingapulco mod for the PC Morrowind.
                      I'm to the point in the game where I'm going to go after Ming!

I'll let you know how it goes.

ACK!

Comment

I'm to the point in the game where I'm going to go after Ming!

I'll let you know how it goes.

ACK!

ohh, you are going to have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Let's just say if you thought becoming the Knight of the Imperial Dragon with all Imperial Templor armor and Duke's Guard Cuirass and a Imperial Broadsword and Tower Shield is fun with 100 difficulty... what until Ming slaps you around with -100 diffoculty.

Comment

ohh, you are going to have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Let's just say if you thought becoming the Knight of the Imperial Dragon with all Imperial Templor armor and Duke's Guard Cuirass and a Imperial Broadsword and Tower Shield is fun with 100 difficulty... what until Ming slaps you around with -100 diffoculty.
                          I haven't actually done any Legion or Temple quests, ever.

With my new guy I will, but the old one is going to be brought out of retirement for Mingapulco..

ACK!

Comment

I haven't actually done any Legion or Temple quests, ever.

With my new guy I will, but the old one is going to be brought out of retirement for Mingapulco..

ACK!
                            Well, think of the time when Venom slapped you around in the Arena during the Main Quest.

Comment

• Mingapulco
                              Mingawhaty?

Morrowind been kinda fun so far, but I'm currently rather annoyed. I caught some disease from a rat up north in the nordic isles, and I can't find any healers or temples. So I just started wandering south looking for someone to heal me.

When I crossed the sea to reach the mainland i noticed sea shells, and they have pearls in them. So I spent a half an hour diving for $100 pearls. Now I just need to find a town with a healer.
                              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kc7mxo

Mingawhaty?

Morrowind been kinda fun so far, but I'm currently rather annoyed. I caught some disease from a rat up north in the nordic isles, and I can't find any healers or temples. So I just started wandering south looking for someone to heal me.

When I crossed the sea to reach the mainland i noticed sea shells, and they have pearls in them. So I spent a half an hour diving for $100 pearls. Now I just need to find a town with a healer.
                                You are in the Sheogorath region, named after the Mad Daedric god Sheogorath.

Sheogorath, Molag Mar, the Ashlands and Red Mountain have lots of creatures that are diseased or blighted.

There are no healers in the town of Dagon Fel, which is on the eastern side of Sheogorath, but there are in the towns of Gnisis and Maar Gan, the two nearst towns on the mainland.

Next time you go up there, buy some cure common disese and cure blight potions or scrolls. Or find someone who can sell you the spell. Those pearls should be used for that.

If you have a desiese, you can fast travel by boat from Dagon Fel to Khuul, and from Khuul take the Silt Strider to Gnisis. Enter the temple in the center of the town and find a healer, he will tell you what is wrong with you and you can buy a potion to cure it. You can goto either a Tribunal Shrine or Imperial Cult Alter to cure yourself, but it's a hit and miss somtimes, at least for me.

Blight is another story, no one will want to talk to you except for healers.

On a side note, here in apolyton Ming sends people he bans to Mingapulco, and I made a plug in for Morrowind called Mingapulco. If you have the XBOX version, then you are at a lost, since you can't add plugins.

I want to also point out that if you are in this for instant gradification, don't bother, if you charge through the main quest without reading any books you are going to having questions hanging in your head. Picking up a book and reading it is not stealing. Goto a book store and read, just remember just to click on the close button on the book to put it back, else you want to run from the guards, and always read books that are given to you.

Here are the most basic books you should read:

A Short History of Morrowind
                                Aedra and Daedra
                                Ancestors and the Dunmer
                                Brief History of the Empire v 1-4
                                On Morrowind
                                On Oblivion
                                The Annotated Anuad
                                The Anticipations
                                The Book of Daedra
                                The Book of Dawn and Dusk
                                The War of the First Council

Here are other books that should be read:

Arcana Restored
                                Arkay the Enemy
                                Legions of the Dead
                                Lives of the Saints
                                Mysterious Akavir
                                Nerevar Moon-and-Star
                                Progress of Truth
                                Provinces of Tamriel
                                Spirit of Nirn, God of Mortals
                                The Dragon Break Re-Examined
                                The Eastern Provinces...
                                The House of Troubles
                                The Lunar Lorkhan
                                The Monomyth
                                The Waters of Oblivion
                                The Wild Elves
                                Where Were You ... Dragon Broke

If you REALLY want to be a geek, read the 36 Lessons fo Vivec.

Now don't get scared, about 90% of these books are only about 2-4 pages in length and most are easy to diget.

Have fun outlander!

Comment

Working...
                                X